• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Discs (don't get caught without your rubber)

I am not a new thrower but these continue to impress. They just want to go into the basket. If they hit chains the rubber sucks up and of the remaining speed and the just die right into the basket. They are unflippable for me on 300+ foot drives. Somehow 20 pf them does not seem like enough, all hail the king of putters.....VP.

I've finally got my Proto A beat in a little and I am loving it. It was windy today and the disc was flying so nice for me and not even getting touched by the wind.

Ok...so here are the burnt red and the Stone color firmer firm VPs....and I am happy to say that they are trimmed much better than the previous ones that I got before.

PICT0096-1.jpg

peppermack said:
Ok...so here are the burnt red and the Stone color firmer firm VPs....and I am happy to say that they are trimmed much better than the previous ones that I got before.

PICT0096-1.jpg

Is the stone one a good firm blend? Like the firm proto's?

I really like the look of those Stone putters, so I went to Marshall Street, and their website had this to say about the Vibram Putter:

Marshall Street Website said:
A great disc if you're in the top 1 percent of players. Unfortunately, almost all of those guys are already sponsored.
For everyone else? You might want to stick with discs that can actually lower your score.

kinda wondering what that's about...?

Check a few pages back. Jason doesn't really want to do the whole Vibram thing anymore.

Jerry R said:
I really like the look of those Stone putters, so I went to Marshall Street, and their website had this to say about the Vibram Putter:

Marshall Street Website said:
A fairly difficult putter to control for slow putts. However, it is a great disc for driving off the tee, spike hyzers, and super windy days... all depends on what you use it for.

Remember there are many of us now working here at MS, and we do not all share the same opinions.

Does anyone know if they are going to make softs? It has it listed as an option on the thing that they come packaged in. I would buy a couple just to have them!

Edit:maybe I would be the only one to buy them?

Hey...also....any of the tester who got the ones that you could fold up and stick in your pocket because they were made out of shoe rubber still have one around...if so...name your price!