• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Giveaway!

Wow, this is too good to be true. Big thanks to Vibram and all you other dgcrs for making this possible. We have one helluva group here, and Im glad to be a member!

I am enjoying this site more and more! The people here are fantastic and giveaways like this make it fun! Thanks to the creators and mods of this site and all those involved. Thanks to Vibram for giving these away to us. Also....with this post I will move to my "ACE STATUS" and an almost 200 positive itrader rating! This site is awesome!!!! Thanks everyone

Winners will be chosen after April 15, 2011 and informed via private message on the site. If you do not respond to the private message within 5 days a new winner will be chosen at that time.
That's my birthday. I could go for some free disc on my birthday!

I'm entered! Vibram has been high on my list of Discs to try! Hope its me!

I scored a sweet looking Ridge out of a used bin at a local disc shop. The Ridge and Summit have become my main approach disc. Love to win one of those multi colored disc.

For anybody has never dealt with him, Steven Dodge is good people and works tirelessly to promote the sport. Thanks to Steven, Vibram, and timg for hooking this up :thmbup:

That was the easiest contest to enter, ever. It was even easier than the other constests that Tim has run on this site. Could all of life really be this easy?

Thanks to Steve D. who basically rocks and Tim who also basically rocks.

sweet. i threw my ridge and ascent quite a bit today and was super successful. even if i don't win whoever gets one you should throw it

Sweet!

Played Maple Hill for the first time yesterday. Wanted to hit the pro shop and fondle the Vibram RUBBER but didn't have time.

Latest posts