• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

Am I the only one who thinks these are worse color options than a grip? It's basically one solid color like a Jansport. I personally think all of the two tone grips (every one besides the black) look a ton better color wise.

I think that may only happen when they are completely zipped up. If you look at the first picture it doesn't seem to be nearly as much of an issue.

TFTW, i wasnt referring to anyone specific, but from FB to here, there were lots of "this is it?" type comments that i thought were silly.

My point is, what did you (the prospective buyer) expect for it to look like? Theyre not trying to reinvent the wheel (see their other bags) theyre just trying to get in on a growing market and get their share. No harm in that. Im 100% sure its a high quality bag and will suit whoevers needs just fine.

I'm not purchasing one, im not in the market for a bag really. At least not one that big, maybe a smaller one for casual rounds when my mahal is too much to lug around.

not running from my grip bag anytime soon... weve all seen how they can barley keep the quantity of their normal bags now, how are these going to pan out?

TFTW, i wasnt referring to anyone specific, but from FB to here, there were lots of "this is it?" type comments that i thought were silly.

My point is, what did you (the prospective buyer) expect for it to look like? Theyre not trying to reinvent the wheel (see their other bags) theyre just trying to get in on a growing market and get their share. No harm in that. Im 100% sure its a high quality bag and will suit whoevers needs just fine.

I'm not purchasing one, im not in the market for a bag really. At least not one that big, maybe a smaller one for casual rounds when my mahal is too much to lug around.

I am a Voodoo fan. But when I read this a while ago on Facebook....

"Today was an amazing day for the Voodoo backpack. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am for you all to see what we have envisioned as the coolest, sexiest and most functional backpack available."

I expected a little more than what I am seeing.

I am a Voodoo fan. But when I read this a while ago on Facebook....

"Today was an amazing day for the Voodoo backpack. I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am for you all to see what we have envisioned as the coolest, sexiest and most functional backpack available."

I expected a little more than what I am seeing.

And there was the one guy on FB who said he saw them and was calling it twenty times better than a Grip, or something along those lines.

Man, it's like Tron: Legacy all over again...damn you, hype.

Found this comment on Facebook...maybe he is seeing something we aren't?
"I own a Grip bag and this doesnt look anything like it, aside from the fact that it has 2 straps and hangs on your back."

It's not spectacular or anything. It's definitely not a game changer... BUT A BACKPACK IN PURPLE? Maybe it'll be as comfortable as my zulu? Definitely a maybe for me. (even though I just got a zulu lol)

Voodoo makes a quality product, and I would love to see one in person.

A random picture would of been released any way cause didn't they say Feldberg was gonna be wearing a proto during the Memorial???

599053_509982885706602_78903104_n.jpg

3 putter pocket and definitely looks like more storage than grip. I'm sold already haha.

Hopefully the putters fit with ease though, you can get 3 in the grip but they won't all come out at the same time (in mine anyway).

Now just to satisfy some disputes
25jxcgj.jpg

This is the stock photo for the GRIP, let's compare shall we?