• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

If they drop the ball and we hear nothing on Thursday. I'll show them........I'll wait till Friday to pre order it :)

well it is after 10 now. i bet all we get is a price and a future pre-order date.

Thats all I need! I got $300 in my paypal and I cant buy anything until I know how much this thing costs. I dont know why they have to make such a huge spectacle over announcing price...If taking their sweet time, toying with us, and breaking promises reflects their customer support, im out of it.

Thats all I need! I got $300 in my paypal and I cant buy anything until I know how much this thing costs. I dont know why they have to make such a huge spectacle over announcing price...If taking their sweet time, toying with us, and breaking promises reflects their customer support, im out of it.

It doesn't , usually Voodoo is very prompt about the customer service and announcements. Not sure if building suspense or something came up that is delaying them.

I emailed them and asked for some unrelated information this morning, and asked about the Spinal Tap in the process. This was all I got back:

Spinal tap...info to be posted very soon.

Very coy. I need a new bag so I think I might just buy myself a Mojo to compliment my Fade Crunch right now, and then wait until I have plenty of spending money to buy the Spinal Tap. Then I'd have a bag to cover almost any possibility at least.

It doesn't , usually Voodoo is very prompt about the customer service and announcements. Not sure if building suspense or something came up that is delaying them.

I'm not sure it's to build suspense(at least I hope not). I'm hoping it is because they are still trying to calculate the margins.

Good afternoon VDG fans!!
Here is what you have been waiting for!!
The Spinal Tap pre-order will launch this Friday at midnight and will continue until the 6th of April. If you place an order between these dates, you are guaranteed to receive a Spinal Tap in the color of your choice. Production will begin on the 15th of April and will be ready to go home no later than the 15th of May.
We are going to offer a pre-order special of $225.00, which is $25.00 off the regular price.
New features and pre-order details will be available at www.voodoodiscgolf.com
Voodoo Disc Golf wants to thank you for your continued support and love for our disc golf products.
VDG-

Well I can honestly say I am glad I am going with a contender. Geez at 250 (regular price) you are paying more than even a GRIP!