• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Spinal Tap Backpack is Here

Guaranteed to receive one, hope they're prepared for that. Usually high end bags are made in fairly limited numbers aren't they?
As long as they have a blood red one for me I'm good :D

Can anyone else find this new information they speak about on their website? i can't find anything even about it

Not complaining about price because its exactly where I thought it would be. But I was HOPING it would be lower. THey would sell a LOT more if they kept it at $200 with the rest of the market. (minus prodiscus.) Hell you can even order a brand new Physical Flight model for $100 less. Crazy, but sadly worth it.

So it's basically a different Prodiscus, based on price and size. I'm sure they'll make a killing on the first run, though. I worry about their ability to sustain sales with new backpacks coming out routinely under the $200.00 price point.

Deciding on those same features, price and size, it's just too much bag for me. Hopefully they come up with a slimmer version sometime in the future. Then they'll have me hooked, I'm sure.

So it's basically a different Prodiscus, based on price and size. I'm sure they'll make a killing on the first run, though. I worry about their ability to sustain sales with new backpacks coming out routinely under the $200.00 price point.

Deciding on those same features, price and size, it's just too much bag for me. Hopefully they come up with a slimmer version sometime in the future. Then they'll have me hooked, I'm sure.

Prodiscus is already working on a smaller model. SPinal tap is considerably smaller, from what I understand.

Voodoo Disc Golf Facebook said:
Hey VDG fans!!!! The response has been awesome!! We are so excited for the release of the Spinal Tap. We have read so many questions that have come across Facebook and DGCR that we would like to answer. So I thought it would be cool to log on DGCR tonight and answer some of your questions. So I will be logging on DGCR tonight @ 7:00pm PST and answer some of your question for a half an hour or so. Here is a link to the thread. Hope you can join me and get some answers to your questions. Talk to you soon.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83374&highlight=voodoo&page=36

Shane-

He's coming :popcorn: