• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] vroc approved

Eh...I have a hard time finding good Rancho Rocs anymore. Molds wear out, and the pieces they are using for the Rancho Roc might be getting shot. If the vRoc2 is a good replacement for it, so be it. I'll at least give it a chance. I might give the vRoc1 some throws as well. I've got no interest in the vRoc3, but given how many seem to be throwing the Roc3 I'm sure there are people who want to try that one. More discs to try.

That being said, I've already separated the vRocs from Rocs in my head. I'm just going to consider them totally separate discs, which is what they are.

Seriously why doesn't Innova have a good Rancho Roc analyzed by an engineer/designer and have the mold redone? I think that would be a wise investment. Hell they could do a Kickstarter to pay for it and the DGCR/DGR rocheads alone could finance the thing.

Let's work this out. what is the best rancho version to 3D model? How much does a set of dies for an injection molding machine cost? How much does an engineering service cost? Let's put this together and we can present it to the folks at Innova. We can suggest stretch goals and pledge rewards. I think we can turn this around.

Let's work this out. what is the best rancho version to 3D model?

Boy, there's a thread for you. I posit bottom-stamped ones from a few years ago, that good DX run with slight dome. :thmbup:

They just announced the McTeebirdRocX. They are only releasing 20.

whoops on the repost, my bud just texted me the link.
Real or Fake winning bid?

Its definitely not the most expensive disc ever sold but im sure the fact that it was for fundraising had some influence on the high price tag for people who have the money.

Latest posts