• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

wassup guys,gals

nolzwin

I have been a frequent visitor to the site for great reviews to courses. So I figured I'd stop by to chat to see if there are any players from northwest Florida. If not that's cool too.

Welcome to the site, brother! Not in FL, but if you find yourself in NC look me up. Great courses here.

I have been a frequent visitor to the site for great reviews to courses. So I figured I'd stop by to chat to see if there are any players from northwest Florida. If not that's cool too.

Welcome! I'll be visiting the Destin, FL area late August, does that count?

Welcome to the forums man.. I know there are some on here from FL not sure which area but hey if you are ever in the DFW, TX area we can play a round.. :thmbup:

Welcome! I'll be visiting the Destin, FL area late August, does that count?
there are three courses within thirty minutes of Destin. One in fort Walton beach, a city park. One on Eglin AFB reservation it requires a permit but challenging. and one in Freeport called chain dragon, its pretty open but ponds come into play on several holes. and about six more courses within a hour. and visiting in August get ready for some hot humid weather, I usually try to play early in the Am in the summer it gets brutal.