• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are you getting for christmas?

Im getting my pdga renewal, some dx thunderbirds, hopefully a proto innova commander if they come out and a tournament in january.

Wasn't really sure what to get. I didn't want a backpack. But she seems insistent and i keep telling her i don't need one.

If Stu releases another Flight Record, I'll pick that up. I'll probably buy some sort of DG apparel also. PDGA renewal as well...probably.

A couple bags... One small for very casual rounds and also trying out a backpack bag.

Hopefully, some backup discs... QOLFs, and SOLFs, Drones and JK Aviars mainly.

A new PDGA Rulebook.

Innova calendar.

WV/Disc Golf Basket window decal.

And what's that new disc golf book that just came out at a relatively re ent tournament?

I never ask my loved ones to get me any disc golf stuff, for the same reason I never ask them to get me any clothes. They'll never get the measurements right.

That and after doing a head count of my stuff a few weeks ago, its clear I need to thin the herd.

Hmm... I didnt ask for any DG stuff but am expecting a VIP secret santa package which are always fun to get. MOAR DISCS!!

My brother got me a mini basket for my birthday and was on the list b4.

Gift cards. Like Scarpfish said, I am picky. My girlfriend might grab me some stuff, but she knows my likes well enough. My brother hinted at getting me a basket, but I'm working on building one right now, so he might hold off... We'll see in a few weeks! :D

Maybe some DG apparel, new shoes and PDGA membership if anything DG related. I need some new hockey equipment first.

First practice basket DGA M 14. Pretty excited to finally practice putting in the backyard.

Are wizards gyro patented technology?

Lol wow. Nice try Davie boi

Um, sortof:

"The added thickness in the outer part of the flight plate near the rim enhances the structural stability and overall shape of the Wizard when compared with the Aviar. Thus, even a well-worn Wizard remains close to perfectly round. The added thickness enhances the gyroscopic force of the disc – meaning the disc will maintain momentum and spin longer."

http://www.gdstour.com/resources/disc-golf-articles/wizard-in-depth/

Likely nothing. Still not sure I'll throw again.
Merry Christmas.

*is cautiously optimistic and rehabbing hard, but posted for dramatic affect*

**is not fishing for words of encouragement**

***is not seeking your pity***

****is done....and secretly hopes Jukeshoe likes all the asterisks...shrug****

Roadtripping in California and sampling various courses from mid December through early January is the gift I give to myself. My gift to the world will be my crappy yet informative course reviews.