• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are you getting for christmas?

I'm asking for a stool. It looks like we'll have a ton of local tourneys this year and I'm going to be ready with a spot to rest when there's a wait time!

Well last year I got myself a road trip to IDGC and surrounding courses. I did get rained out at Stoney Hill and was forced to play Nevin (what a shame. Not) on the way home instead. So this year all I want for Christmas is nice weather so I can play Stoney Hill.

Got your ears on Sauls Brothers?

Wife says I am too "picky" when it comes to discs. So I think maybe some P2's (easy choice) and a few dri-fits for next summer. I ordered myself a Discmania mystery box as an early xmas gift :)

Yeah, if I asked for a disc, I'd probably get a brown and yellow tie-dye Groove.

a case of handwarmers to replenish my stock and some cold winter gear. Some pearly wizards to add to the already way to big stack i have.

Aviars to also add to the already large stock of aviars. Also hopefully some new to me beasts and valkyries. My wife and I keep a google docs sheet we share between us of wish lists, that way I can provide an exact link to a certain disc I want, and she can put an exact list of art supplies or crocheting stuff she needs/wants. Works pretty well. No guessing.

Probably some snow dg when I visit the family up in massachusetts! (Hoping for snow free golf but I doubt that's in the cards)

Permission from the wife to play US Masters in California or Worlds in Wisconsin or a tournament overseas in 2016 (Canada or Europe). Most likely US Masters as I told her we could go to San Francisco for the week prior to the event and then I drive over for the event and she flies home.

I get a $100.00 gift certificate for DGC every year. Get my grubby little paws on a bunch of new plastic:thmbup:

4k Samsung 48" TV/Monitor to handle four DG live HD feeds. Oh, wait... maybe a few years ahead of schedule.