• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are you getting for christmas?

Getting a Beast of some variety that's not DX. Also, somebody renewed my PDGA membership. Both things I need!

The box that came in last week from Amazon from my sister looked, felt, and sounded like a fabric type portable basket. It turned out to be a badminton set. Yay!

Didn't think I was getting much of anything, ended up with a sweet haul.
3 DX Classic Aviars, 3 DX Glow Aviars, a sweet dyed Champ Destroyer, and a Champ Vulcan. Still got about $50 to spend on something, maybe even more discs.

A bunch of running gear, 0 disc Golf gear.

Guess I'll have to buy something for myself, maybe Photons

An M-14 practice basket, lights for it, A C-Line TD, a San Marino Roc, a Lucid Renegade, and an Opto Fury. A Good pull!

0962a92f5e964434e331daaabeddea7a34260cb5d39991bafef54bacab1d06b9.jpg

I got the discraft misprint 10 pack, my wife must of gotten during the Black Friday sale. Some really awesome stuff in there, I've been wanting to try and force and a wildcat and both of those came in, plus a cool buzz with Abraham Lincoln on.

Just got my DGCR Personalized tag. Thanks TimG

Next week Friday (my next paycheck) I'll finally have enough federal reserve notes to join the Eagle Club. It's my one & only Christmas gift to myself. I can't wait to not have to pay the $75 a year for a PDGA membership. I figure I'm young enough that paying $2,000 for a lifetime membership will be completely worth it. I plan to play disc golf as long as my body will allow me to. I'm in no way concerned that the ADGT will overtake the PDGA as the main governing body of disc golf anytime soon :D