• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are you getting for christmas?

I hope to get basically the same thing as last year. Roads free of cars on my way to a course free of people.

I think I am getting a couple more K2 bergs, they have been grooving with me lately. My wife knows how to shop for discs and she knows what I am messing with, so I expect her to do well

I know that Christmas is still a week away, but I've already received the greatest gift of all...

picture.php

...the smug sense of superiority that comes with constantly talking about gyro effect like it's the cure for cancer!

I can't wait to chime in on these insightful conversations:

Are wizards gyro patented technology?

Lol wow. Nice try Davie boi

Um, sortof:

"The added thickness in the outer part of the flight plate near the rim enhances the structural stability and overall shape of the Wizard when compared with the Aviar. Thus, even a well-worn Wizard remains close to perfectly round. The added thickness enhances the gyroscopic force of the disc – meaning the disc will maintain momentum and spin longer."

http://www.gdstour.com/resources/disc-golf-articles/wizard-in-depth/

So you're grasping at straws, I get that.

for Christmas, I'm getting...
my 5 year old a starter bag and some 100 class discs

and probably my PDGA renewal for the magazines and swag. hope to play a tourney or two.

and hopefully some free time to build this dang dg cart

I asked for a FAF Firebird, a Brinster Teebird and some wizards since I broke one of my G-18 protos in half the other day.

Just bought myself a used Gateway Bullseye from a DG friend tonight. Merry Christmas to me. Can't wait to start using it.

I picked up:

- MVP Wave x 2 (differeny plastics)
- MVP Inertia
- Vibram Vamp
- Vibram Valley
- Vibram Summit

Combined with my Ibex, Vector, Sole and Atom, my winter bag is complete

Just spent a huge gift certificate for winning a rec tournament on drivers, a mid, and a new backup putter.

Guess who's finding an open field real soon?

.. I got it today, a little early for Christmas ... a brand new root canal, right through my nice shiney cap the tooth had on it ... ;(

Latest posts