• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What are you getting for christmas?

I asked for an MVP beaker bag, for those occasional times I feel like I need more than 6 discs.
What will actually happen? I'll just end up carrying all my wife's crap, too.

Um, sortof:

"The added thickness in the outer part of the flight plate near the rim enhances the structural stability and overall shape of the Wizard when compared with the Aviar. Thus, even a well-worn Wizard remains close to perfectly round. The added thickness enhances the gyroscopic force of the disc – meaning the disc will maintain momentum and spin longer."

http://www.gdstour.com/resources/disc-golf-articles/wizard-in-depth/

So you're grasping at straws, I get that.

Have you ever thrown an Aviar, an Ion, and a Wizard? All comparatively?

Asked for entry to the three big tournaments I want to play, and no nagging on those weekends.

Also bought myself a couple of select discs from Marshall Street while they were on sale.

MY TWO FRONT TEETH!!!!

article-1330666-0C1EE1CB000005DC-160_634x513.jpg

I am getting a UPD Focus. Should be a nicer mountain course bag than carrying my Grip A.

Nothing specifically disc golf, but I'm sure I'm getting some tools and gift cards to the local nursery.

Well if you need a discount code, PM me.
I love the Shift. Super lightweight.

thanks but ive already been told its purchased and sitting there waiting for chirstmas to arrive....the wait. thanks tho :)

^^^You want the Easter bunny---he's responsible for all increases in measurement. :D:p

Um, sortof:

"The added thickness in the outer part of the flight plate near the rim enhances the structural stability and overall shape of the Wizard when compared with the Aviar. Thus, even a well-worn Wizard remains close to perfectly round. The added thickness enhances the gyroscopic force of the disc – meaning the disc will maintain momentum and spin longer."

http://www.gdstour.com/resources/disc-golf-articles/wizard-in-depth/

Thanks for the link, that's a good read. Makes me want to try a wizard again.

New lined Wranglers
Heavy Sweater or two.
$500 matching from my company for donation.
Either gift cards or hopefully donations for a couple causes, one DG.

A dd recruit basket! Can't wait for my first practise basket. A huklab chair and a couple of discs :)

A pruning chain saw and a new bar and chain for my big chain saw. Another basket to bring my total to 6.

Latest posts