• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What disc do you throw off of the teepad the most

Currently:

Pure/Sinus under 275'
Roc - 275-315'
Patriot/Rival - 315'-350'
Wraith - 350+

Of course there are Firebird Forehands mixed in, and Giants for max D forehand and strong headwind backhand shots

My Icon Patriot and Opto Pure get the most action

Typical 18

Katana 4
Beast / Valk 2
Tern 2
Mamba 1
DD2 - 2
Underworld 2
Buzz - 3
Patriot - 2

Usually a Champ Teebird, Lucid Escape or P-PD. A Z Buzzz or Lucid Verdict for shorter holes.

Long holes I throw my Crank and Nuke the most, touch shots a Saint or Truth and short holes the truth or Classic Roc.

heavily course dependent. I'll swap half my bag (or more) depending on the course and/or wind. Some days are calm and some days are windy as hell in Kansas City.

N Volt is probably the disc I drive more often than any other, all things considered. GL Saint probably second and ESP FLX Avenger third.

Shorter drives increase the likelihood of a Roc taking flight.

According to my round notes it's something like this;

Firebird
Stag
Ape
Reign
Wraith
Trident
Harp
Roc

In that order. And on my home course I only repeat drivers a few times .

All depends on what the course gives me.

I could list my bag now and tell you for every disc what throws I use it for, but honestly, who reads that...

Like everyone has said, it depends on the course but my go-tos for everything are:

Star Teebird
Champ Glow Roc3
Soft Proton Ion.

Most!

This is really tough. I'll just list what I use on every tee of my most played course and figure out from there.
1. Volt
2. Vector
3. Switch
4. Zone
5. Zone
6. Inertia
7. Zone
8. Zone
9. Inertia
10. Inertia
11. Stingray
12. Zone/Envy
13. Alias
14. Saint
15. Wasp
16. XXX
17. Tangent
18. Inertia/Saint

So it looks like a Zone.

Obviously depends on the course, but its usually a Mercy or Harp for me. If the course is longer A Truth or a PD probably gets most use.

When in doubt, the Wraith comes out.

Most anything under 300', see signature.....
Over 300' it really depends on the line required......
Open field, really long hole........probably the Outlaw or Insanity.

I should have been more specific, these are my most teed off with molds by category.

Putter- Gateway Medium S Wizard
Mid- Discraft Z Buzzz
Fairway- Innova Champion TeeBird
Distance- Discraft Z Force for forehand, Innova Champion Wraith for backhand

It's between the Wizard, Truth, and Firebird depending on the wind at my local course.

Latest posts