• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What discs do you hyzer-flip the most?

Meteor, Vision, Beat pro Starfire, and vulcan.

The crappy thing is since i learned to throw hyzer flips it has become the only way I will throw now. Even when i try to throw flat i end up throwing with some hyzer. Got to work on that I guess.

archon in tail wind (new valk should be in the mailbox today), orc in a right to left or calm wind, new star destroyer in the headwind.

I hyzer flip OLF's for my distance drives. I sometimes hyzer flip Cyclones for a turnover shot that travels straight for a while before it flips, but usually OLF's are the only disc I bother to hyzer flip.

I hyzer flip a lot of putter shots. But, I'd have to say most of my hyzer flips are with my Wraiths for distance.

Beat aviar, comet with ever so slight intentional OAT, beat to straight roc on full power shots will flip a little, worn DX eagle (although I'm messing around with gazelles and I'm gonna beat one in. They need a little hyzer release at 360' fairway drive power I've found.)

Intentionally...
My DX teeBirds, Valk, Stingray, EX Comet

unintentionally...
Z-comet, Impact, Pro Wraith.

Try but can't yet...
Vulcan

roadrunner, xpress, TL, squall, fuse. my stable of understables.

beat in star destroyers, champ wraiths, champ beasts,valk, teebirds.. valks and leopard for turnover rollers.

everything in my bag. some flip cause their beat in that way others because i make them if its the shot i want.