• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What discs do you hyzer-flip the most?

Valkyrie for sure! :thmbup:

Just got a brand new Opto Line Fuse today and I don't know about yous guys, but in my hands that thing is a Fuse on the end of a hyzer-flip bomb! :D

I threw my GF, 121, on a hyzer the other day. She really got hurt and her parents are trying to make her get a restraining order against me. Still though, I was able to get her to turn over.

As soon as she stops all this, "I am not a disc, quit throwing me across the yard." crap, and things settle down, I am going to try a thumber.

Beyond that, my Star Vulcan, 166, hyzer-flipped is the alpha male of my discs, easily 30-40 feet ahead of my boss and slayer.

I occasionally use my slightly beat up Star detsroyer but that flips a little much sometimes so I use an almost new Star Xcaliber.

Beat to s&%t champ Valk and Z Avenger SS.

Pro Katana sometimes will flip (when I least expect it :wall:)
Haven't got the Star Vulcan beat in enough for hyzer flips...

star leopard for distance (315-330ish average)

it's all i have the power for

you people hyzer-flipping nukes and destroyers are SICK

and for those wondering what a hyzer-flip is...

Use an understable disc(flippy) and throw with hyzer(bending forward at the waist). If done properly(read...with the propper amount of hyzer RHBH) the disc will start out like this

/ (only not with such a steep angle :) )

and flip to fly flat like this
_

Sounds simple, but it takes practice. If you need more hyzer(the disc is still turning over too much and still going right on you) just bend more at the waist and really lean over into the hyzer. Need, less, lean less... simple. Some of my longest drives have been with a hyzer flip from an elevated teepad. Beat in DX discs like Leopards and Valkyries are great choices for this shot. Hope this helps.

star leopard for distance (315-330ish average)

it's all i have the power for

you people hyzer-flipping nukes and destroyers are SICK

and for those wondering what a hyzer-flip is...

Hey, i resemble that remark:) I can hyzer-flip the hell out of a pro destroyer, but star destroyer?? foggettaboutit! I love flippin' my pro-katana and xnuke too.

Latest posts