• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you hate most?

THIS

Lmao, i know all about that mcnasty trash

Also the fat chick thing may be the funniest thing i hear all week

:D hahaha it's not the disc golfers doing it either....it never is...i've been a trash collector this year and trying to keep it clean!!:hfive:

zobel....there wasn't another course that had baskets stolen was there? It's a damn shame.

I am talking about zobel, and it is a shame. Such a nice course in a great non crowded area.

I hate when people play a course with frisbees instead of discs, especially when they can only throw their frisbee 50 ft.:wall::doh:

#1 thing that hacks me off is litter. Next would be people in large groups that think they have to
shout obscenities so the whole world can hear them before/during/after each shot on each hole.
Also the buttholes who took #15 & #17 baskets from http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=137. For no apparent reason what so ever. Hardly anyone around here evens plays so what was the point.

I hate the fact that all the really great stuff (the stuff that is spoken for within minutes) in the Marketplace always gets posted when I'm not online.

:D hahaha it's not the disc golfers doing it either....it never is...i've been a trash collector this year and trying to keep it clean!!:hfive:

It really isn't...the disc golfers KNOW what they have there (a potential top 100 course in the nation imo) and all those faygo drinking young emo punks just **** all over it

Thank You!

Why you hatin??
I throw overhand from the teebox all the time. If you think it's cheatin', put in the time to learn it, so you can "cheat" too.
BTW, I aced during this year's Ace Race with a thumber.
These dumbheads dont realize how crucial those shots are.. especially if your playing mountain golf!! I would love to see anybody come to Simple Pleasures and shoot under par backhanding everything

Latest posts