• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What do you say to a disc diving card mate?

And you justify littering in a public park... how?

mostly by not trespassing? there isn't a course around here that has water and doesn't surround it with signs that read 'no swimming or wading - violators will be prosecuted.' i hesitate to call that laziness - i'd rather lose a $15 disc than pay a ridiculous fine.

ninja edit: many are routinely patrolled and i've seen people pulled out of said water by local PD.

I don't.
I clean up litter when I see it.
I carry a bag for that purpose.
You seem to think that a lost disc was never looked for.
I can tell you from experience that lost discs aren't always found that easily. They have a way of hiding from you.
You want to justify your theft of someone's disc by convincing yourself that the owner was too lazy to look for it.
That is not always the case.
Is it true some of the time? Sure.
But not all of the time.
People use these types of justifications so that they feel better when doing something wrong.
The passion with which you justify stealing someone's disc leads me to believe that you do this often and "laziness" is how you reassure yourself that you are doing nothing wrong.
Sorry, but theft is theft.

What you really have to do is just get to the disc divers before they sell the discs to play it again sports. That's what I do. Luckily though, my buddy who goes diving goes above and beyond to get discs returned even after he spends hours diving for them. He could care less if its a CE disc or a dx beat up disc, it will get returned. I have had him return a few of my uninked discs because he knows what I like to throw, pretty good deal for me!

I don't.
I clean up litter when I see it.
I carry a bag for that purpose.
You seem to think that a lost disc was never looked for.
I can tell you from experience that lost discs aren't always found that easily. They have a way of hiding from you.
You want to justify your theft of someone's disc by convincing yourself that the owner was too lazy to look for it.
That is not always the case.
Is it true some of the time? Sure.
But not all of the time.
People use these types of justifications so that they feel better when doing something wrong.
The passion with which you justify stealing someone's disc leads me to believe that you do this often and "laziness" is how you reassure yourself that you are doing nothing wrong.
Sorry, but theft is theft.

I give found discs away to new players. I hope the lazy previous owner doesn't get mad at them for their own lack of perseverance. Littering is wrong. If you want your own property, get it. It's yours. Obviously you don't have a problem littering or you would get your disc. Plastic doesn't degrade and is a hazard to our environment. Find it. Don't make excuses. If you take it in, take it out. A person that picks up your trash isn't a thief.

Now that I know what to do with a lost or found disc....

Can someone tell me, should I buy a Roc, or a Buzzz?? :popcorn:

how clever and original!

Don't leave it, don't lose it. That's neither clever or original, but it is true.

The problem lies with the person that doesn't keep up with their property. If you keep up with your own stuff, there is no problem or issue. Be a responsible person and there will be peace in your world.

You continue to use the same tired, cliched justification for your theft.
We get it.
You have no moral compass and don't mind stealing from people.
Spin it however you want.
That's on you.

I give found discs away to new players. I hope the lazy previous owner doesn't get mad at them for their own lack of perseverance. Littering is wrong. If you want your own property, get it. It's yours. Obviously you don't have a problem littering or you would get your disc. Plastic doesn't degrade and is a hazard to our environment. Find it. Don't make excuses. If you take it in, take it out. A person that picks up your trash isn't a thief.

So you consider losing a disc littering ? That's interesting. So ball golfers that lose balls are littering too? Sorry, but I don't follow the logic on that. Tossing a beer bottle or can or a wrapper off your snack into the brush is littering, but a disc? Hmmm Before you go off on me, just know that I too pick up garbage as I disc. I have picked up 22 hefty sacks of trash total since April, yes I keep track. I have picked 27- 5 gallon buckets of glass bottles. I have picked up 126 lbs of aluminum as well. I have also picked up 34 discs but never viewed them as litter.

these threads never get old :popcorn:

I have no disc that I didn't buy new.

I am not a person that feels entitled to the labor of others.

I am responsible for my own actions.

I don't litter.

Of course, now you're blaming other's for not taking personal responsibility for their own actions.
Do you need a ladder for your high horse?