• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What does your mini say about you?

I love mini disc golf, and put together the course for the Tim Selinske Masters in Tulsa. It was a blast. I'd love to put together a permanent course, but I worry too much about vandalism. It would be really fun to get out to PA to play some of their courses.

Mine says that I had the good fortune of meeting a super stoked disc golfer from New Zealand who happened to stumble onto my backyard course while on a hike with the nephew he was visiting in Canada.

Actually it just says "2005 New Zealand Disc Golf Championship" but that's what it means to me!

Minis are great for swapping, giving to kids, chucking around the house/office, drink coasters, moving heavy furniture around (stick 'em under the feet and slide away!), squirrel tobbogans, toy car hub caps.....

and you can mark your lie with 'em!

Mine says I attended a Vibram Birdie Bash and got this mini that looks like shoe tread. I tried to find another like it but the Vibram ones I see all look like discs (flat on the top with curved edges) instead.

I know the birdie bash I went to (2014) had drink coaster minis. They were flat, with little rubber bumps on top and the Vibram logo. So, it says I drink?

Mine says "Aviar".

Mini_Classic_Aviar_Champion_First_Run.jpg

Got mine free with my DisCatcher basket.

Maybe someday I'll play a tourney and use it.

It's blue I think.

:\

Mine says "Aviar".

Mini_Classic_Aviar_Champion_First_Run.jpg

I used a blue on like that until I recently replaced it with one of the swirly minis from Innova's factory store. I don't know what that says about me though. Maybe that it was the only thing left in my bag that had not yet changed! :\

Not completely true though, I still have my original putter and the Z Buzzz is still there.