• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What holes 1-18 have you aced on a course?

1,4,7,8,9,12,15,16, and 18. some multiples, 16 was hit twice in 19 holes first throw of warmups 2nd one stuck in pan month before rule change. =D

1 (Corbin Park in both positions and Downriver DGC) 2 (Corbin Park, Downriver DGC), 4 (Corbin Park in 3 of the 4 positions) 5 (Corbin Park in both positions, Highbridge DGC from the short pad), 6 (Corbin Park in both positions) 7 (Corbin Park in both positions, Highbridge in the short position) 8 (Highbridge DGC from the short pad and a frustration re-tee from the long) 9 (Corbin Park in both positions, the short was my first ace!) 10 (Corbin Park in both positions) 11 (Highbridge DGC in the long left position) 13 (Highbridge DGC in the short, Downriver DGC in both positions) 14 (Corbin Park DGC in both positions, Downriver DGC in the long left position) 15 (Downriver DGC to the straight position and Corbin Park from the off season tee pad to the long basket position) 16 (Downriver DGC in the short position) 17 (Corbin Park in all three of the positions) 18 (Northstar DGC in it's only position). These are the only ones I remember at the time but I know there is more that are marked on my discs but I don't remember at this time.

hit basket on handful of holes at land of memories, but have only aced 9 and 12. hole 12 is probably around 10+ times. its a short straight shot about 180 ish. trees on each side but nothing too tough. could hyzer bomb if desired. wind really is the only factor.

also hole 1 and 18 at cedar creek in fairmont mn.

also eagles edge in brooklyn park mn i could see someone aceing all 9