• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What is a TeeDevil?

innova_tee_devil.jpg

I'm still super confused. He said he had two destrolcans or whatever already...is that the same thing as a TeeDevil, or are they diff. And if they are different, what were those?

A screwed up batch of star/echo destroyers that came out recently

Screwed up is somewhat up for debate. Who knows what Dunipace is doing, he's constantly fiddling with things so maybe it was intentional. Anyway, for those asking, over the last few months there have been destroyers popping up that clearly had the vulcan top to them even though they've been marked as destroyers. Hence why everyone has been calling them Destrulcans.

Last edited:
^very true apoth, I believe that more that I thought if they were mostakes. Guess this is a cheaper way to try out disc combinations

Im still hoping its not a destrulcan, im serious,that top sucks balls on glide

Yeah, the ink on the bottom says DV or something similar. I would bet money that this is officially the destrulcan.

Shot in the dark...is it possible that there isn't a cover-up and couldn't DV really just stand for "Devil"? The lighting on the top profile doesn't help and a side profile would be clutch, but to me, that doesn't look like a Vulcan top. Illogical?

vulcan.jpg

Shot in the dark...is it possible that there isn't a cover-up and couldn't DV really just stand for "Devil"? The lighting on the top profile doesn't help and a side profile would be clutch, but to me, that doesn't look like a Vulcan top. Illogical?

vulcan.jpg

It's possible, but I would think the likely marking would be TD, not DV. Also, DV standing for "Destroyer/Vulcan" would be consistent with the early markings on the Archon of VW standing for "Vulcan/Wraith"

I didn't think a Nuke flew like that, from everything I've read in my short time it seemed damn near exactly like a Destroyer.

A nuke will be noticeably less stable than a destroyer if you have the arm to get it up to speed. That's not to say it's flippy, but whereas I can't hyzerflip a brand new star destroyer, I can hyzer flip a brand new nuke.

Sounds like a TeeRex redo IMO. Except faster of course b/c faster always means better.

If they mold Discmania TD's at the Innova factory, they might mark those as TD and mark these DV to avoid confusion.

They can't mark these td because innova already makes (and marks) the discmania td.

DV could mean DeVil but alot of the submitted protos have had the top bottom initials ie....archon was wraith-vulcan and marked W V