• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] What is a TeeDevil?

It's possible, but I would think the likely marking would be TD, not DV. Also, DV standing for "Destroyer/Vulcan" would be consistent with the early markings on the Archon of VW standing for "Vulcan/Wraith"

I think the word you were looking for would be inconsistent...

If it was a Vulcan top with Destroyer bottom then it would be "VD" to stay consistent with the Archon; Vulcan top and Wraith Bottom "VW"

I think the word you were looking for would be inconsistent...

If it was a Vulcan top with Destroyer bottom then it would be "VD" to stay consistent with the Archon; Vulcan top and Wraith Bottom "VW"

Or they could have looked at that initial and said "VD"...hmm...that sounds bad. Let's switch up.

Man, I enjoy rampant speculation.:p

Or they could have looked at that initial and said "VD"...hmm...that sounds bad. Let's switch up.

Man, I enjoy rampant speculation.:p

Maybe they are continuing their Star Eagle and S-line TD trilogy...

Last edited:
I'd really like to see an Aviar top with a Groove bottom. Sadly, it wouldn't have a great acronym, but I'd sure like to throw that sucker.

I'd really like to see an Aviar top with a Groove bottom. Sadly, it wouldn't have a great acronym, but I'd sure like to throw that sucker.

I think it'd be called the Agro...which is what you'll be getting a lot of if you take one of the best discs in the game and slam it with the worst.

I think it'd be called the Agro...which is what you'll be getting a lot of if you take one of the best discs in the game and slam it with the worst.

Yeah, that was sort of my plan. The straightest, most consistent disc ever with the least straight, most inconsistent disc. I wonder now if you flipped them, and made the top out of a good driver, like a Destroyer or Wraith, and the bottom out of a putter. Or is that what these low rimmed putters are basically?

innova_tee_devil.jpg

Every time I see pictures like this I wonder what the bar code looking thing under it is.

So what is it?

:doh:

It's simply to show the scale in centimeters. You can see the "CM" in the upper left white box.