• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the worst disc you ever bought?

Vote on the worst disc ever made

• Total voters
I would have to say the wolf is the worst disc I have ever thrown. Granted I wasn't as good as I am now, but I think if I still had it it would suck..Multi-purpose HA

Okay, good point. I guess the poll technically asks for the worst disc you ever bought.

However, I'll still maintain that if all those Groove and Epic buyers/owners/voters throw a 10M Brick just once they'd instantly change their votes.

It's all about marketing:

"Quest AT says this about the 10 meter Brick:
The 10 meter Brick is designed for putts that are 10 meters or closer to the basket. This disc is very straight and is made for short putts. You can be confident that you will make it everytime with this disc! The unique design of this disc is made to be heavy in the middle so that it's not gyroscopic and its made to be thrown like a brick. The outer rim was also designed so that it grabs the chains when thrown into the basket."

Now I really want to buy a Brick.:)

Too bad it was specified for worst disc you "bought" cause I had and Elite Z XL I absolutely couldnt stand.

Lets see i would have to say the worst Disc i ever bought would have to be a Discraft Startus 175g. I mean all i use it now for is hyzer shots and rollers that about it. I had a Blue DX destoyer i threw like 3 times. I gave it to the dude from India at work and he loved it!

Too bad it was specified for worst disc you "bought" cause I had and Elite Z XL I absolutely couldnt stand.

I honestly didn't intend for the topic to be limited to "worst disc you ever BOUGHT". I would like to have a broad discussion about discs bought or found or gifted or whatever.

I once found a 150 shark with no name. so flippy I put it on the top of the hole I found it on and walked away

How does the R-Pro Boss go from having only 1 vote to being in the lead for worst disc? It is the worst quality plastic I've ever seen but I still like to throw them.

How does the R-Pro Boss go from having only 1 vote to being in the lead for worst disc? It is the worst quality plastic I've ever seen but I still like to throw them.

Probably because its just that. a one or two use disc. as soon as you hit anything with it its done.

Aerobie EPIC. I thought I threw it away and found it the other day in a cabinet. It must of sneaked back in or something.

fyi....

the epic is hands down the worst disc ive ever purchased.

the epic is one of the best overhand discs made....

having said that.... i say this based on all the overhand/forehand guys i've played that have kicked my ass....

Those who master this disc prove its superior...

having said this....

i own one, and have put it in mothball as i hardly ever throw overhand and (as a result) i havent mastered it to consistency... and i really dont need a once in five rounds disc that provides inconsistency... (i have a firebird and predator for this).

The Innova Beast. I was looking to step up from the Valk and tried the Beast. What a mistake. Lost them both and do not regret it. I really did try to work them.