• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the worst disc you ever bought?

Vote on the worst disc ever made

• Total voters
Not that I dont like it ok, but I went with the R Pro Boss. I had a 147 one and, I think getting a disc like that in that material, did nothing but give me some cool throws but in all the wrong ways.

updated count of discs in the replys
Groove takes the lead

Innova Groove – 11
Aerobie Epic - 7
Innova Dragon -5
Aerobie Arrow - 4
Quest 10M Brick - 4
Quest AT Inferno – 3
Quest Raging Inferno – 3
Innova Dart – 3
Innova Beast -2
Blackjack Axe - 2
Discraft Reaper – 2
Discraft Flick - 2
Innova Python – 2
Innova Valkyrie - 2
Innova Aviar – 2
Innova Max – 2
Innova 150 Aviar -2
Innova R pro boss – 2
Quest Odyssey - 2
Quest Wheel – 2
Gateway Illusion – 2
Ching Juju - 1
Discraft Rattler - 1
Discraft Spectra - 1
Discraft Challenger - 1
Discraft Putt'r - 1
Discraft Slipstream GT – 1
Discraft Avenger SS - 1
Gateway Assasin - 1
Gateway Diablo – 1
Innova Kite – 1
Innova Orc – 1
Innova Birdie - 1
Innova Starfire - 1
Innova Wolf - 1
Innove Crow - 1
Innove Monster - 1
Innova Spider - 1
Innova Leopard - 1
Innova Goblin - 1
Innova R-Pro Boss - 1
Innova Cheetah - 1
Innova Optimizer - 1
Innova Maximizer - 1
Innova Sidewinder - 1
Innova Teebird – 1
Innova Hydra - 1
Latitude 64 Opto - 1
Quest Rock-It - 1
Vibram X Link - 1
Snap Whitler Legend - 1
??? Rage - 1

Still, no one has actually voted against the Groove in the poll....maybe peeps are saying they hate it but it's really their super secret disc golf weapon for tourney time. :\

Last edited:
Or people really are taking the paper plate seriously LOL. I didn't think anyone would actually vote for it. Could be the alot of the people who said the groove arn't going to come back as they have alreadys said their bit. Give it a full day.

There is now. I put in the 9 most mentioned discs plus a "special" option. You can vote for more than one disc if you want as well.

Cool. I didn't know you could add a poll after the thread was started.

We've been talking about taking a few plastic dollar store plates out to an elevated tee box and seeing what kind of distance we can get out of them. Might not be any worse than a Dragon.

How is the Brick not running away with this poll??

Because very few folks ever bought one. The Groove, having been at one time the "newest, greatest, & longest" (not to mention having been made by the biggest manufacturer with the most retail presence & not a wee niche company like Qwest), was bought by lots of folks, many of whom were disappointed.

i cannot stand the groove I bought, it does not do anything like the stats innova said it should. way to overstable and I already had plenty of overstable discs. Piece of crap.

Because very few folks ever bought one. The Groove, having been at one time the "newest, greatest, & longest" (not to mention having been made by the biggest manufacturer with the most retail presence & not a wee niche company like Qwest), was bought by lots of folks, many of whom were disappointed.
Okay, good point. I guess the poll technically asks for the worst disc you ever bought.

However, I'll still maintain that if all those Groove and Epic buyers/owners/voters throw a 10M Brick just once they'd instantly change their votes.

R-Pro Boss, good thing they are cheap. It got beat to crap just riding in my bag.

GROOVE.

It was totally my fault though, did not have the capability to throw that disc at the time.

---
and I love my R-Pro Dart, amazing approach and line-holding disc. Can get you into trouble with its glide though, just gotta know it.

if you are having trouble with the glide from the r pro dart,
you should try the star dart it drops alot faster for me.

i don't think i've bought a disc i didnt really like, at first. i did find an illusion and it made wanna cry