• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is the worst disc you ever bought?

Vote on the worst disc ever made

• Total voters

Pete Kwaz

Birdie Member
I'm sure most everyone has done it at least once. You buy a disc for whatever reason, throw it a few times and immediately regret it. Maybe you stuck with it for a while, determined to master it but alas it was the disc that just would not work. What disc was it? Do you still have it? If not what happened?

For me it was an R-Pro Dart.

Thought that it was going to solve all of my approach issues but I could never get it to fly stable. It was a heavy disc as well, in the 170's but it was just so uncontrolable and I could never get it to fly right. One day I was throwing all of my discs in the field and I forgot to pick it up before I started a round. By the time I realized I didn't have it it was gone. I looked for 5 mins and walked away, not feeling to sad. ;)

At first, R-Pro Skeeter. Couldn't do a thing with it as a midrange.

Now I use it as my primary putter and love it.

Aerobie Epic (fail). I guess I just don't have the arm to get the glide after all of the flips. It pretty much (with a thumber) goes up, flips horizontal, and goes straight down into the ground about 150' in front of me.

Aerobie Epic (fail). I guess I just don't have the arm to get the glide after all of the flips. It pretty much (with a thumber) goes up, flips horizontal, and goes straight down into the ground about 150' in front of me.

No it's not you, the disc sucks. I'd choose it too as the worst I ever bought, but I got mine for free.

Aerobie Arrow. Worst putter I have ever felt, it's uncomfortable, a weird plastic, and very odd flight characteristics.

I could say Epic, Turbo Putt, or the Wheel..but thankfully I never bought any of those.

My worst was a Star SL. I don't even remember why I bought it. (when you already throw a Valk and Wraith well, why bother). I threw it a few times and traded it as it was useless for me.

Groove for me - I knew better when I bought the Boss but I thought a light Groove would be better... it flies like a high speed Gator, without the high speed. Ever been to a Greek wedding? just like a dinner plate but less aerodynamic.

I was lucky I held a Dart that I got in a package but then sold/traded it away. May be a nice disc for some but it just didn't feel right in my hand.

Would have said the Epic but I saw somebody with a freaking cannon for an arm throw mine today, so I just can't throw that one. Mine is the birdie. DX Birdie was my first putter, I'm suprised I didn't just quit now that I think about it.

Ching Juju and Aerobie Arrow

And don't give up on the Dart...that's such a great disc.

I don't like the dart but there is no way it is the worst disc some of you have bought. It's like a longer, more stable Aero.

Champ Starfire, even though I love the SL. Damn thing always seems to roll backwards when it hits the ground, loosing distance. Completely sucktastic in my hands.

Latest posts