• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, so I'm thinking about purchasing these and need an opinion on value. One is a gold Super Puppy with the dead stamp. The other is a CFR Gold Viper signed by Mr. Ken Climo. What do you guys say these things are worth?

^^^^
Is that viper CE? It's like the micron of discs if it is. Looks to be 10/10. What about weight?

8219868709_e6b9713d57.jpg
[/url]
Untitled by codyroberts18, on Flickr[/IMG]

8220950906_4f222b9031.jpg
[/url]
Untitled by codyroberts18, on Flickr[/IMG]

8/10, the ink is much lighter than the picture shows. I think it is second run due to the opacity, but the ink is non-existent on the bottom that shows weight/mold so not sure. It is a TL, but not sure on weight(most likely 174ish). How much for this?

^^^^
Is that viper CE? It's like the micron of discs if it is. Looks to be 10/10. What about weight?

From what I'm told, it's early mold champion, not sure that they did a CE Viper. It has swirls similar to Latitude plastic, and it was made in 2004... Not really sure. It may be late run CE or just early run champion

Well, the ink is looks bad, but cosmetically, the disc is in very good condition. Thanks for the estimate.

174g 8.5/10 CE Firebird. Not sure what run. Don't have a picture of the back. Some ink as you can see. Looking for some more experienced opinions on price then me searching the old ebay auctions.

Thanks

zu5hg6.jpg

Hey, so I'm thinking about purchasing these and need an opinion on value. One is a gold Super Puppy with the dead stamp. The other is a CFR Gold Viper signed by Mr. Ken Climo. What do you guys say these things are worth?

The viper lies somewhere between $100 and priceless. Those are rarely seen so it is difficult to appraise.

They definitely made CE Vipers, I've got one. I've seen some of those ripply Gold Vipers, some of which were definitely CE.

I agree with skybird, $100 is the minimum value of a disc like that. It's my holy grail.

^Lay it flat on the table. L will be smooth and x will have a curve

6F303954-F212-4441-BF9E-5C528114C968-1889-000003DEC0FE53BD.jpg

9/10 175 Lemon Lake Katana

Was wondering if these are 1st runs, and if so what is the value of them?

that farting lemon is great not sure if they are first runs but def worth 20 since they get scooped up rather quickly. i'm sure you will get a pm from a few katana throwers. i think the first run katanas were pro with proto stamp. not sure for star.

btw pro protostamped katanas aren't worth much def less than the farting lemons.

Status
Not open for further replies.