• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that farting lemon is great not sure if they are first runs but def worth 20 since they get scooped up rather quickly. i'm sure you will get a pm from a few katana throwers. i think the first run katanas were pro with proto stamp. not sure for star.

btw pro protostamped katanas aren't worth much def less than the farting lemons.

The Star Farting Lemons came out before the protostar Pros. Aside from the Japan Open Katanas, I believe that the farting lemons are the first runs.

6F303954-F212-4441-BF9E-5C528114C968-1889-000003DEC0FE53BD.jpg

9/10 175 Lemon Lake Katana

Was wondering if these are 1st runs, and if so what is the value of them?

that farting lemon is great not sure if they are first runs but def worth 20 since they get scooped up rather quickly. i'm sure you will get a pm from a few katana throwers. i think the first run katanas were pro with proto stamp. not sure for star.

btw pro protostamped katanas aren't worth much def less than the farting lemons.

I'm not sure they were First Runs, but I have heard them called that. I think they may have been the first Star runs.
They are getting more valuable every day because they are almost a Katana OS. That is they are much more stable than later Katana runs and very durable.
Admittedly, I have a weak arm, but I can throw my Worlds Katana into a stif headwind and know it won't turn over for me.

Seems like i saw a thread in the MP that was offering like $40 for a new one.
So yep, $20 easy, but you might get more if you're patient...

The Star Farting Lemons came out before the protostar Pros. Aside from the Japan Open Katanas, I believe that the farting lemons are the first runs.

yeah i guess the fr in three different plastics. kinda like detroyers did.

they are great. but i love the fr champ japan open ones. that stamp was awesome. so hard to find now :(

I posted this a while back and got a very general answer, I'm wondering if someone can give me an actual price range. I don't usually deal in Buzzz. Thanks!

Mint 179 Wasp tooled Buzzz

Attachments

• waspy buzz.JPG
    waspy buzz.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 29
11x kc pro rocs

No pics at the moment, but ballpark marketplace price for 11x KC Pro Rocs, 10/10, stock stamp, 178, 180?

Thanks!

aurora ms 1.6 175 no ink 7/10 is this ce? this thing is super tacky and fingerprinty. any idea what its worth? black dot on the back is not there
20121127_163300.jpg

20121127_163315.jpg

aurora ms 1.6 175 no ink 7/10 is this ce? this thing is super tacky and fingerprinty. any idea what its worth? black dot on the back is not there
20121127_163300.jpg

20121127_163315.jpg

Not likely CE.
Maybe $10, just due to its age.
Probably less.

All the Aurora MS CE runs I've seen were a milky, translucent white.
Of course, Mill CE is next-to-impossible to pin down, but it's not likely CE.

Last edited:
apdrvya you're the boss right? whats the value of a 9.5/10 F2 FLAT McBeth roc. 178g.

ALSO!! should i sell it now? or would i be more valuable if I hold on to it??

1127122024.jpg

regular f2 run or gummy?
I'd only say like 40ish
I think the ones that are really going to skyrocket are the paul mcbeth signed and the test runs.
Not sure on the blank f2's.

Status
Not open for further replies.