• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
8XFront_zpsdbe8a47e.jpg

Max weight and in REALLY good shape. Looks like it's played 1 or 2 rounds of golf in it's life. Been in a box for at least the last 10 years.

^^I would say about a 100 give or take.......Depends on what you mean by really good shape. If its mint I would think 130ish........therefore my final answer (because it does look real nice IMO) would be

90-120.....I know that is a wide range, but I wouldn't exactly consider myself an expert

Whats this worth...

Its a Glow Champion Firebird 175g from "Pyramids 22" June 4 2011 in Leicester, Massachusetts.

8.5/10 good condition, very few scuffs.
Might be a custom dye, not really sure...it was like this when I got it.

2zppjzn.jpg

If it's the newer domey runs, stock price. If it's from the old flat runs, a bit more.

IMAG0153_zps01307257.jpg

I picked this up today. Id say 8.5 because the stamps fading and a few marking from being thrown a handful of times.

Randoms that probably aren't worth much but thought I'd double check!!

Older Discraft Stratus, 166g, 7.5/10
JLS 1.7, 175g, 7/10
Circle Stamp Cheetah, 150g, 7/10
Old Discraft Cyclone, 175g, 6.5-7/10

R3egAJf.jpg

^^^I just bought a new one of those jls for 8$ shipped
Maybe $20 for the bunch, used base plastic is hardly worth selling once you factor in shipping cost.

Those would all make great discs to give to beginners and grow the sport.

^^^I just bought a new one of those jls for 8$ shipped
Maybe $20 for the bunch, used base plastic is hardly worth selling once you factor in shipping cost.

Those would all make great discs to give to beginners and grow the sport.

That's what I figured. I'm helping a guy from work sell a bunch of his old discs. These I knew nothing about but I thought I'd check.

The one's I know are worth something and hoping to get a better idea are on the previous page. He had some goodies!

I believe this is a 2008 champion roc, can anyone tell from the pictures if it is or isn't?

Also assuming it is, about how much do you think it's worth?

2vuj76d.jpg

2hf3mdl.jpg

2mmbyd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts