• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, that's about what nice older dx discs go for,

I asked a buddy for you and it's worth $5 bucks, total garbage disc, nobody like them them :D

Blue is 179 and brown is 177...if you have no clue then don't reply, thanks.^^

I know what they are worth, but if you want to act like that to someone who is trying to help you for free I will just say they worth the same as the yellow disc I am holding in my hand right now.

elite APX 9/10

it has this stamp:
19rzh0.jpg

but it is not glow, it is blue. This is NOT a soft elite x apx

I know what they are worth, but if you want to act like that to someone who is trying to help you for free I will just say they worth the same as the yellow disc I am holding in my hand right now.

False, it is a well known fact that yellow is the most worthless of all disc colors.

the are worth at least $1 more than that yellow turd he is holding.

Stop trying to give out bad info you bad info giving person

:)

also if you had used the search function you would have known that. Jesus some people......

Blue is 179 and brown is 177...if you have no clue then don't reply, thanks.^^

Yeah that's rude! Also quit just throwing pics up with know weights or conditions, this a free thread people are helping you its not our job to figure it out. Not sure it will even matter now anyway though.

wasn't trying to be rude, just trying to weed out trolls
can't believe the flak for "if you have no clue then don't reply, thanks.^^"

wasn't trying to be rude, just trying to weed out trolls
can't believe the flak for "if you have no clue then don't reply, thanks.^^"

The funny thing is he actually had a clue but with your lack of info he couldn't give you a correct price so that's on you.

You did not give the proper information to recieve a proper evaluation. If you can not post everything than maybe it is you who should not post. The people who post values often get ripped apart because somone does not agree with them, they do not need someone telling them not to post when they were just trying to help.

Use this thread to post a picture of a disc and we can comment on what we think the value of the disc is, or simply as questions about the values of disc.

Edit: We ran into some trouble without rules, so here are the "Ten Commandments of the 'What is this disc worth?' thread":

1. To get the best estimate, you must post:

a. Disc type
b. Plastic type
c. Disc weight
d. Disc condition
e. Pictures

If you don't know this information and/or cannot post a picture, it's a crapshoot. The estimates are based on the information you give, so the better that information is the better estimate you will get.

2. Don't belittle the person giving a value. They are giving you their opinion because you asked them for it. Take it for what ever grain of salt that you wish.

I gave a price that runs with the usual of nice older dx, unless they're super rare it's not much more than 50 I also wouldn't pay more than 50 for a stingray, it's a great disc but I don't feel it'd have a premium over awesome stamps like the aomeba or the proto ce's. < those of which I've gotten less than 50.

If your going to be on a high horse, make sure it's a sturdy one.

I'm looking for info on three discs, all inked:

1. 11x champ eagle, 8/10, 170g.

2. 11x champ teebird, 6-7/10, unknown weight.

3. 11x kc pro roc, 6-7/10, 178g.

Thanks in advance! :)

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Anyone? :D

Just wondering if I should continue to throw these with reckless abandon or show some restraint.

Hmm...

It's a 9.9/10 never inked field tested Champion 167 (written, not scaled personally) Protostar Destroyer, need to know what it is worth and any info about them would be great, may also take offers for the right trades.

Attachments

• IMAG0296.jpg
    IMAG0296.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMAG0298.jpg
    IMAG0298.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 26
It's a 9.9/10 never inked field tested Champion 167 (written, not scaled personally) Protostar Destroyer, need to know what it is worth and any info about them would be great, may also take offers for the right trades.

I paid $45 for a 9/10 172g bar stamp FR Champ D a few weeks ago. I'd say $60 is a good price for that stamp/color combo. What are you looking for in trade? PM me :popcorn:

PM prospect, and thanks thugjitsu, I have heard this is one of 3 stamps they made of this and this was the rarer one, any idea if this is true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts