• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
back... sorry for the blurry pics :/

2012-09-15192752.jpg

I got a 170g Champ Rhyno circle stamp.. it's seen some use, not trashed I'd say 7+, stamp is in fairly good condition.. and it has that quarter sized indention in the middle..err.. puddle top?
IMG_20120717_185334.jpg

Pro Firebird

gummy, pearly Pro Firebird, 171g.
How much is this guy worth?

Attachments

• IMG_1269[1].jpg
    IMG_1269[1].jpg
    149 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1268[1].jpg
    IMG_1268[1].jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 26
New, they are $80 - $90 so $60 - $65 is fair. $70 tops since it is heavy for a pearly one and it is bright colored.

I got a 170g Champ Rhyno circle stamp.. it's seen some use, not trashed I'd say 7+, stamp is in fairly good condition.. and it has that quarter sized indention in the middle..err.. puddle top?
IMG_20120717_185334.jpg

$25 for a quick sale but I think that you could get $40 +these days.

$25 for a quick sale but I think that you could get $40 +these days.

$40 will be tough. Make sure you post it is a first run champion with the DX stamp. Talk about how rare it is to have a stamp in that good of shape and you may get close to $40 shipped, the last one on DGCR auction was $31. Peebs just sold one for $20

Last edited:
didn't plan on dumping it.. just saw one on Feebay listed as CE that has same stamp.. but then again everything on Ebay is listed as CE lately ;) Thanks guys.

These were part of a lot. I expected to easily get my money back on the good stuff so these were just little icing.. until someone told me they might be the actual good stuff. What do you think

Kitty Hawk Driver - 167 - ink - 5/10
A2fedl.jpg

Dolphin - 150 - ink - that brown mark at noon is a little hole, like a thorn went 1/2 way through the disc - other than that 6.5/10
HTcryl.jpg

Birdies - 173/74 - both have ink - yellow has a ridge on top like a Rhyno but the red feels like a polecat - Red 7.5/10 and yellow 7/10
dIpnfl.jpg

What might these be worth?

Dolphin in good shape is around $30. the thorn destroys the value. I doubt you would get $18
the birdies are in rough shape so I do not see much value.
The kitty hawk is interesting, but I could not even guess on a value.

Can't help you on the kitty hawk driver, but the dolphin you should be able to get around 30 for. The birdies...not much. If they were mint is the only way those two would be worth money, otherwise i can't see you getting more than 8 bucks or so a piece

Dolphin has a hole in it, so it would not go for $30 like other dolphins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts