• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a pearly buzzz that says it is an Elite X, but feels and looks like Z. It scales at 180 and is an 8.5/10. There is no tooling along the rim. The disc says super straight modified wasp just above the Elite X.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• buzzz.jpg
    buzzz.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 48
I just traded for a 2009 Kansas City Worlds Star Monarch. Disc condition is 9/10, and it has some ink on the rim. Any ideas on what this thing might be worth? I can't find much info on it. I attached a picture. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• Discs.jpg
    Discs.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 15
I just traded for a 2009 Kansas City Worlds Star Monarch. Disc condition is 9/10, and it has some ink on the rim. Any ideas on what this thing might be worth? I can't find much info on it. I attached a picture. Thanks for any help.

I found a website with a starting market (maybe a bit under said prices) but here you are, http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/starmonarch-c-34_41_170.html
;)

Edit: it's probably worth 50-60 if you can find someone that actually likes monarchs LOLOL

I'm going to sell a prototype aviar. It's about 8.5/10. Anyone know what it might be worth?

DLG010.jpg

And the back:

DLG012.jpg

And another pic of the front.

DLG011.jpg

Thanks,

^^^ hmm not sure hpb.. seems crazy to me too.. even more so to have a 2011 Stamp.. would think it wouldnt be that rare or hard to find if someone wanted just the stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts