• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about this Special Edition Super Roc? Inked 7/10

IMG_4509.jpg

Photon Glo Talon, 10/10, not sure on weight, think around 173. These worth anything?

One last shot. Anybody know anything about these?

These probably are not worth as much as you might hope, unfortunately.
The Photon Glo adds to the value, but the Talons just aren't sought-after like Photon Glo Buzzz's, Wasps and Challenger, for example.
I bought mine for about $15, and that's about where I'd place the value. If you find the right buyer, you might get more.

looking to sell this thing but don't know much about it or what its worth. its a 174 old dx teebird with a zone driven throw art stamp that is super sweet. its an easy 8/10 with no ink and its super flat and cal tooled. are these considered ching discs? no big knicks or anything it was barley thrown. if your interested in buying hit me up

20121007_174419.jpg

20121007_174226.jpg

20121007_173058.jpg

Looks like Ching full-color to me. It seems like the other Ching Discs (Valks, Teebirds, Banshees) never go for as much as the Rocs and Aviars.

Not sure why?

I am sure the girl on the disc looks better when you are drunk.
"dude this disc was a 10!" wakes up the next morning sitting next to a 7/10 :(

I have two discs unknown of their worth.
the first is a uknown wieght kinda used first run turqiouse QOLF?
the second is a creamy well used 10x KC pro teebird?
both have ink

2007 Players Cup Crystal FLX Avenger SS 170-174. 9/10 with slight storage wear. Stamp is silver. Not the best pic.
ca4090fe10e411e28fa722000a1fbcea_7.jpg

as far as prices.
the se super roc 20-30 in that condition if you're lucky
an 8x proto in that condition 40-50

These probably are not worth as much as you might hope, unfortunately.
The Photon Glo adds to the value, but the Talons just aren't sought-after like Photon Glo Buzzz's, Wasps and Challenger, for example.
I bought mine for about $15, and that's about where I'd place the value. If you find the right buyer, you might get more.

Thanks Junkie. I know where there are a couple brand new one & didn't know if it was worth grabbing them or not

Player's cup

I was watching a new players cup force on ebay (I have several of them to sell). It went for 38 plus 2.99 shipping.

Hope this helps?

2007 Players Cup Crystal FLX Avenger SS 170-174. 9/10 with slight storage wear. Stamp is silver. Not the best pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.