• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

What is this disc worth? (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
SB = Special Blend

Kind of like star plastic in my experience, they also made wraiths and orcs in this plastic (2006 am wolrds Tulsa orcs), possibly others (valkyrie?).

I'd be guessing on the price, but someone might be willing to pay $25-30 for it.

OK.... just found this in a pond area.
I guess it is a 6/10ish white with rainbow barstamp Dx rancho Leopard .... can't read the weight, but feels light like in the 150s.

251501_10100387417469476_1713908054_n.jpg

^ Just realized that it doesn't have an animal on it.... therefore not dx. Could it be a proline?

It's still dx. Not all dx have the animal graphics. I've got a dx banshee that looks the same minus the word leopard. If it was proline, it would say pro line. As for price, not much. like 7 maybe. 150, dx, not mint.

Three proto wizards, the yellows are 7/10ish w/light ink, and the orange is unthrown, 9/10 for storage wear. Orange is 174g, 1 yellow is 174g, and the other is 175g. No tooling. Thanks!

2013-02-09172144_zps021a402a.jpg

I just got this 10x Teeebird (appears to be a CE blend) on a trade but I am a little worried about its rim, as it is a little wavy. The discs lies flat on a surface, but the edge of the rim is a tad wavy. I know what completed listings on feebay go for on 10x, but I wanted to check with you guys for both a safe sleepy scale rating for the marketplace and a price, considering the ink and rim. Will the rim affect flight much? Any help is greatly appreciated. Cal tooling, if that matters.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2597&pictureid=26868

Last edited:
10x kc pro eagle
150g
manufacturer dye
7/10 condition (no punctures on top, nor nicks, etc. in rim)
more like champ than pro in feel and durability, though it is not transparent.
don't have a pic atm, but could procure one if necessary
bump

I have a 10x in similar condition, and it is extremely understable compared to what a teebird should be. I want to say I got it for $18 shipped, mine was rated about a 6/10. I use it for my turnover/anny disc. If you decide to trade let me know as i would be interested in a backup.

I just got this 10x Teeebird (appears to be a CE blend) on a trade but I am a little worried about its rim, as it is a little wavy. The discs lies flat on a surface, but the edge of the rim is a tad wavy. I know what completed listings on feebay go for on 10x, but I wanted to check with you guys for both a safe sleepy scale rating for the marketplace and a price, considering the ink and rim. Will the rim affect flight much? Any help is greatly appreciated. Cal tooling, if that matters.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2597&pictureid=26868

Whats this worth...

Its a Glow Champion Firebird 175g from "Pyramids 22" June 4 2011 in Leicester, Massachusetts.

8.5/10 good condition, very few scuffs.
Might be a custom dye, not really sure...it was like this when I got it.

2zppjzn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.