• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The uninformed rube buyers from ebay out number the informed buyers from DGCR. Too bad the rube's money spends the same as the smart collector's money.

I would have to argue that there used to be a lot more uninformed sellers on DGCR.

The uninformed rube buyers from ebay out number the informed buyers from DGCR. Too bad the rube's money spends the same as the smart collector's money.

I would have to argue that there used to be a lot more uninformed sellers on DGCR.

psst, the microphone is still on...

apdrvya you're a cool dude who knows a lot about discs but I get really embarrassed for you every time you try and bash on Mr Anderson.

Out of curiosity.. what would a 7/10 red w/ white stamp 170g+ 10x KC Pro Teebird fetch nowadays?

I would guess the disc being Red would increase the value of the TeeBird compared to white and tie dye 10X TeeBirds.
zQlRGo9l.jpg

The spreadsheets are a neat addition to the discussion of prices/values. Probably would be very helpful if everyone selling a disc wouldn't automatically assume the one they have is worth the top price listed.

Just in the last list (10X Teebird) it varies from $25-$55. Just don't auto-think "mine is worth $55" and you will probably be alright.

Truth about the Dollar Disc Golf Auctions group on Facebook, though. That group is cancer and the prices are ridiculous.

pink or red? maybe $30-$60 with $50 being a common price but I know nothing compared to others here.

Last edited:
Truth about the Dollar Disc Golf Auctions group on Facebook, though. That group is cancer and the prices are ridiculous.

^^^^^^^^^^^THIS RIGHT HERE

I will continue to let you guys waste your time and $$$$ on that group when I keep pulling in finds like these

Untitled by timj5304, on Flickr

$20 Feebay

Untitled by timj5304, on Flickr

$40 total, sold all but the slipstream for 125

FR star wraith 8/10 175g by timj5304, on Flickr

$30

Like I keep saying to people and no one gets it the facebook groups have ZERO good deals ever. Why you ask? Everyone sees it, everyone gets updates right to their phone and with 4000+ users on DGCE good luck stealing one. DGCR marketplace still has good deals, same with feebay you just have to be quick and get them.

2003 Cross Canyon Challenge JLS

I am not even sure what type of plastic this is. I would love to know more about it. I picked it up for a friend who throws JLS's and played in the most recent event at the Gran Canyon. I looks it has only been thrown a couple times, if that.

Attachments

• IMG_20130517_225844_039.jpg
    IMG_20130517_225844_039.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20130517_233413_695.jpg
    IMG_20130517_233413_695.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 15
apdrvya you're a cool dude who knows a lot about discs but I get really embarrassed for you every time you try and bash on Mr Anderson.

Yeah, the thing was he was misinforming people and I tried to nicely tell him where to get correct information from. It was he who became butt hurt

Wow, you are assuming a lot saying I was butt hurt and then proceeding to call me a dick. We don't agree on things, no big deal.

I have a hard time accepting the thought that posting charts of comparable discs is misinformation, but you keep on calling people names and we'll see how that goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts