• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I am not too Roc savvy, but I feel confident in saying that it is worth $40+. Possibly more than that at that weight. Nice snag.

I would say more, because it's stock stamp. I've seen 10/10 Stock-stamps go for over $100.

So even though it was clearly underwater or something, the stamp looks mostly okay and the disc looks to be in good shape. I wouldn't be surprised to see $50-60.

a beefy gator is worth twice it's weight in gold ;)
a beat to shizz gator is worth three times its weight in gold

So far this is my coolest find in a used bin. Hopefully will be able to test it out today.

Are really flat star katanas worth anything? Or are all star katanas pretty flat? I have a really flat one that is 175g.

So I picked these up today.

Would love some input on value before I list them for sale. All weights are marked not scaled. No ink unless noted

8x KC Pro Whippet Gold Stamp 9.5/10 174g
8x KC Pro Gazelle Purple Stamp 8.5/10 174g
Red Piranha with Gold Stamp 175g 8/10 (but perfect stamp) Alex written on back in pen fairly small
Circle Stamp Gazelle 8/10 172g Perfect stamp (and a very old Gotta Go Gotta Throw price sticker on back:)
Big Bird Roc 174g Rainbow stamp on white disc. 6.5/10

Oldies by deadbody55421, on Flickr

Maybe I should start a new thread for this but really don't know if I should. But eBay currently has a zonedriven roc for $1100. What would make a disc so special that it has rang up the price tag with 20 or so hours left to go.

'01 CE Zonedriven Rocs are about it so far as collectors discs go. They were the perfect storm of popular mold/limited numbers made/mythical plastic.

Will post a picture in a minute but my new roommate who has played in years has a old first run orc. I've never seen one and imagine it is pretty old. Anyone have information on the price tag of a first run champion Orc.

Not sure If this is worth much. It is a TL from 2003. Very opaque and wasn't exactly sure of the plastic blend. Any help?

Looks like CE to me. Being opaque and from 2003 is fairly conclusive that it has some CE in it.

Would love some input on value before I list them for sale. All weights are marked not scaled. No ink unless noted

Red Piranha with Gold Stamp 175g 8/10 (but perfect stamp) Alex written on back in pen fairly small
Circle Stamp Gazelle 8/10 172g Perfect stamp (and a very old Gotta Go Gotta Throw price sticker on back:)

fishheads will ask is the piranha pat pend ..? and if so is it soft and gritty ...?

Not sure If this is worth much. It is a TL from 2003. Very opaque and wasn't exactly sure of the plastic blend. Any help?

I have notice there were plenty of large bubbles in the rims with the last run of TLs. Doesn't seem to affect the $$$.
347Eq0ql.jpg

What mold is your Roc?
rsJCSuyl.jpg

Barry-owned 2x pearly Beast

This Beast was given to me by Barry Schultz. 9+/10, 175g, Barry's ink.
It's nice and pearly! What do you think it's worth?

photo%2520%25281%2529.JPG

photo%2520%25282%2529.JPG

photo%2520%25283%2529.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts