• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And someone is offering me $27 for the 11x kc pro TB CA tooled in the 3rd picture. Disc is in really great shape, stiff and flat, just has some stupid ink on it. It's a 174g.

Any info would be awesome!

From what I can see your TeeBird does not look to be pearly. The more pearl in 11X KC TeeBirds usually gets a bigger premium.
jHSuV46l.jpg

I don't buy that prices have dropped that much on 8x Rocs. Even 7/10, it should still be worth $75 if not more.

Thank you Mr. Anderson! It is hard to gauge prices on used discs, especially oop ones. I suppose they are only worth what someone is willing to pay.

True.

IMO If there is a big sample of previous purchases of the same kind of disc a "Fair" price can be decided upon and both buyer and seller should feel that neither party was taken advantage of.

I don't buy that prices have dropped that much on 8x Rocs. Even 7/10, it should still be worth $75 if not more.

Mr. Anderson's ebay sample is pretty small. I'm sure lots of little factors are at play in-between the lines of those seemingly similar "7/10" ratings that give you the range of $55-78.

But the small sample is still valuable because you could infer that there is simply a lull in the market, fewer buyers at the moment.

I just don't see 8x rocs coming up for sale often witch I would think would up the value

8 and 10x rocs have not been selling well this summer. $20-30 less than last year for mint discs.

True.

IMO If there is a big sample of previous purchases of the same kind of disc a "Fair" price can be decided upon and both buyer and seller should feel that neither party was taken advantage of.

Yea I agree. Those charts help out with somewhat of a baseline price though. We ended up agreeing on a price we are both comfortable with on the tb though. Thanks again for digging those up!

Ok... I've been outta disc golf for almost two years now... I have a proto stamped star destroyer 6/10 on the sleepy scale I'm looking to trade for two new prodigy or legacy discs... Am I looking for to much or is it a fair trade ??? Any pms with info would be greatly appreciated... Have pics on my phone if the disc but don't know how to upload them to the site

People on eBay are not paying enough? This is a first.

For whatever reason. Based on what I've seen such discs go for on here, those prices are low. But prices have definitely gone down some, I just don't believe that it's that much.

Ok... I've been outta disc golf for almost two years now... I have a proto stamped star destroyer 6/10 on the sleepy scale I'm looking to trade for two new prodigy or legacy discs... Am I looking for to much or is it a fair trade ??? Any pms with info would be greatly appreciated... Have pics on my phone if the disc but don't know how to upload them to the site

A lot of people (myself included) really like beat Proto Destroyers. Still likely worth $20-30 if the stamp is intact.

look at my post at the moment on first run destroyers I still have used ones for sale so I would think the market would be lower then my asking price

Think I might have over paid on this one... Any idea what its worth I paid $22 shipped to my door...
11x champion teebird rancho ca mold 168-169 I have no scaled it my self no major dings to speak of...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379665945672.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379665945672.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 69
  • uploadfromtaptalk1379665956193.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379665956193.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 40
Do most (or all) JLS's have "CAL" tooling? I came across a used one and know nothing about Millennium. Does is increase it's worth or is it just standard?

Status
Not open for further replies.