• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way we can implement a "rule" that no new pictures can be posted before a value is given for whats already sitting there?

It's tiring seeing people posting the same stuff over and over because instead of getting an answer, they are just ignored by other people posting discs.

I tried to add a pic but my phone isn't working right with it today. Keeps giving me an error so I don't know what's up. Just trying to figure out if it's a good deal.

Plus, I assume that Mr Anderson waits until there are a few requests before hoping in here and firing up the spreadsheet.

I looked for a couple hours to see if someone has posted something similar to these; I couldn't find anything. Just looking to see if I got a good deal on the two.

9dir8pYl.jpg

Pink is 8/10. White is 9/10

Both 176g

Thanks!

Last edited:
Ontario Roc marked 180 R. I'd give it about a 7/10. There's some definite stamp wear, and some damage on the wing, but in excellent shape considering it's 6 year old DX.

Triple tournament stamped. Two stamps are from the Gentlemen's Club Challenge 2007 (Vegas), and the other stamp is from the Great Northwest Open 2007 (Whistler's Bend, Oregon).

MjkH0UAl.jpg

Disc isn't in amazing condition, but I figured the triple/double stamp would make it interesting.

I looked for a couple hours to see if someone has posted something similar to these; I couldn't find anything. Just looking to see if I got a good deal on the two.

9dir8pYl.jpg

Pink is 8/10. White is 9/10

Both 176g

Thanks!

This is all I have, not too many recorded that are in your range. Really like the pink stamp
0r7vH4el.jpg

What about a 2X Champ Leopard factory died in 9.5/10?

I'm not sure and a search really isn't too helpful.

Sorry I do not keep track of 2X Leopards but if its pearly someone might be willing to pay a premium. The time between when 2x Leopards hit the shelf and the randomness of when flight numbers came about is hard to determine. IMO the value of this kind of disc will be mostly determined on how much someone likes the way it looks and not how old it may be.

Innova Champion 12x Firebird, 175g Red with blue stamp. No Ink 8/10.

0BFC6280-5D2E-4B4E-AF85-CD965FC468DE-26930-00000E5800A1EDD3_zpsa73b4514.jpg

I do not keep track of 12X Firebirds, because most of them do not draw any kind of premium. Looks like yours might be a little Opaque which might draw some interest. Most people like them very flat too.

Sorry I do not keep track of 2X Leopards but if its pearly someone might be willing to pay a premium. The time between when 2x Leopards hit the shelf and the randomness of when flight numbers came about is hard to determine. IMO the value of this kind of disc will be mostly determined on how much someone likes the way it looks and not how old it may be.
Makes sense to me. Thanks, I think it looks like on of the best dyed discs I've seen (reminds me of some older Rhynos). Can't really tell about how pearly it is in the pics.

Thanks again.

One is a Champin Edition Firebird and the other is a Pro Firebird. The CE has to be extremely beat cause I can throw it on a sky anhyzer line and it never comes back the other is pretty beat as well because it flys like a longer teebird

hX1hTh2l.jpg

I do not keep track of 12X Firebirds, because most of them do not draw any kind of premium. Looks like yours might be a little Opaque which might draw some interest. Most people like them very flat too.

There are also some folks (myself included) who like Teebirds, Firebirds, and Eagles that say 'Twelve Time' instead of '12x'.

Older runs that feel better, but don't necessarily draw a big premium. Similar to pre-flight numbers on Star Plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.