• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking Destroyers... I have a bottom-stamped Star Destroyer *DS, (At least)8.5/10, 171g. About how much are those going for?

4SUCro5l.jpg

Here are pictures of the Star Eagle L, it doesn't really show any of the swirls of color though. I'm mainly trying to gauge if this is worth enough that I'd feel bad for throwing it. At the rate I lose discs I can't afford to be throwing expensive OOP stuff.

No one even has a ballpark guess for the eagle L?

Wondering first what this is exactly. And value would also be nice. It's a 2 ring aviar big bead. 2002 tourney stamp. And whippet stamp. Thanks all.
7d4febf62c48e79c258d57acb5978fd4.jpg

1038fdaa77a3f22f918c1cb6f08c2d65.jpg

Rainbow Stamped Eagle...

Never thrown... White DX Eagle with Rainbow stamp. Just says Fairway Driver on it with no flight numbers. I just looked pretty on the shelf and the guy has lots of old inventory... and 20% off today... so it was about $6.40. Did I score?

Never thrown... White DX Eagle with Rainbow stamp. Just says Fairway Driver on it with no flight numbers. I just looked pretty on the shelf and the guy has lots of old inventory... and 20% off today... so it was about $6.40. Did I score?

Its worth exactly what you paid for it. I have never seen a DX eagle (current eagle mold) worth more than 12$

Please help me price this disc!
8/10 ink on back ,168 Polaris LS 1.13. Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it's champion edition
Tacky and finger printy.

Identifying Millennium plastic as CE involves a dark Voodoo ritual that only the most experienced Mill collectors know the secrets of.

Basically the only way to do it is by hand or have a 1/2000 JLS. Based on experience, trying to determine if a non QMega, QMS, or JLS is CE is a PITA and it doesn't really matter because there is no way to prove to somebody that can't feel up the plastic that it is CE. It also doesn't bring much of a price premium. I'm talking <30 for CE millennium that isn't one of the three molds I listed.

Probably not CE.
All the CE Polaris LS that I know about are milky-white when new and turn a darker tan when used/aged.
I have been told that not all 1.13's are CE, and that's been my experience.

My personal opinion is that the yellow ones have some CE mixed into them, but it's just my opinion. They have great feel to them and really hated to lose mine.

Red Rainbow stamp C.E. Eagle First Run 10/10 where would you guys put these at I should also note that it has a tournament stamp on the flight plate as well.

75ishhhhhh. An 8/10 on ddga is stagnating at 51 right now, so I'd say a 10/10 would go for about 20 or 30 more.

Wondering what you guys think this disc I found might go for. No name or #, nobody else on the course, their sad day was my happy day. (If I could return the disc I would, but it's a remote course with no lost and found. Yes, I have tried.)

7.5/10 10X KC Pro Eagle white with red sparkle stamp (maybe closer to 8/10, I'm not too good at this scale)
disc is clean, light wear, stamp is fading, no ink 174g

sorry no pictures

Curious as to what these Aviars are going for right now. It weighs 173 and probably a 6/10. Single ring San Marino. I plan on throwing it, but I'm curious as to what its worth.

Attachments

• IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts