• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious what San Marino 12x KC Pro Aviars are bringing in these days.. looks like i might have to break down and sell some of my babies.. last time i had checked used were bringing near 20 but havent seen many new ones listed as of late and havent checked in general for a while

Is this worth anything? 7/10 I'd say, no ink. Wouldn't be surprised if it's not worth anything but never seen this old aviar design before. Found it at a PIAS for 4 bucks so works out either way for me!

Is this worth anything? 7/10 I'd say, no ink. Wouldn't be surprised if it's not worth anything but never seen this old aviar design before. Found it at a PIAS for 4 bucks so works out either way for me!

Does it have "www.innovadiscs.com" on the back? If so, 4-5 bucks is about right.

can anyone tell me what the first run glow gators and the 10 year wasp tooled glow buzzzs are going for right now?

Anyone know if this is worth anything. It does not have a website on the back and was made in San Marino

Definitely about $100 on the Cobras. Pretty sure the gold is more like $125+ but the black may fall toward $80 if you catch a bad sell (depending upon where you let it go).

When it comes to the Black and Gold (very rare) Cobras...weight has a lot to do with the price....If you have a max weight, mint (no dropouts in the protostar) Gold CE Cobra then you're looking at around $130-$150. I've seen them go for higher many times. The Black CE Cobras are more common and usualy go between $80-$100.

The CE Protostar Stingrays fall in the $60-70 price range depending on weight and color. The two most common colors are yellow and red. I'm always on the lookout for other colors when it comes to CE Stingrays.

Thanks for the info. ^I did not realize that CE Stingrays came in other colors besides red and yellow.

Worth?

So I'm hoping to get a price per disc, I know it's a long shot since I have so many and I promise I'm not being lazy... I just don't know if I have any Gems. Attached is a .doc file with the list of discs.

imgur of discs listed = http://imgur.com/a/j63Sb#0

Disc list:

Aerobie
Epic - Yellow 7/10 (some rash on lip, very gummy) no ink
Epic - Red 9/10 Lightly thrown, no dmg. no ink
Discraft
Avenger ESP 174g 7/10 Tourney foil removed. Ink
Buzzz Z 175g 10/10
Nuke SS Z 176g 9/10 no ink
Predator FLX 174g 7/10 Tourney foil removed. Ink

Gateway
Wizard SSS Organic X-out (Maple Scent) 165g 8/10. No ink.
Wizard SSS lightweight 117g 9/10. No Ink.

Innova
Roadrunner Champion 170g 8.5/10. no ink
Roadrunner Star (*RR) 164g 9/10. Ink.
Sidewinder Star (SSw) 150g 8/10. no ink.
Destroyer Star (*DS) 168g 10/10 Ink
Destroyer Star (SDs) 171g 10/10 Ink
Destroyer Star (*DS) 169g 10/10 Ink
Katana Star F2 (*KA) 168g 9/10 Ink on inner rim
Mamba Star (*) 164g 8/10 ink on plate and rim
Teerex Star (STR) 161g 7/10 heavy ink on bottom plate
Wraith DX (WR) 169g 6/10 No ink very worn
Wraith Star 12x KC (*WR) 169g 9/10 Lightly thrown, Ink.
FL Star (*FL) 167g 8.5/10 small ink.
TL Star (*TL) 168g 9/10 ink
Xcaliber (*XC) 175g 8/10
Viper DX (V) 180g 6/10 worn, no ink. pre#
Orc Champion (I-Dye) ?g 8/10 no ink
Boss Star (*BO) 8.5/10 faded ink. lightly thrown
Shark Star (*SH) 174g 10/10 light ink
Shark Star (*SH) 174g 10/10 no ink
Mako Star (SMK) 174g 8/10 ink, light scuffs
Mako Star (*MK) 177g 9/10 ink
Gator Star (*IGT) 175g 8/10 ink
Roc3 F2 Champion (R) 180g 9/10 ink on rim.
Wolf DX (wf) 175g 6/10 ink ink ink
Kite DX (KT) 164g 6/10 dinged up. no ink
Dart DX (DT) 167g 5/10 abused daily, no ink.
Aviar Star F2 () 166g 9/10 ink on inner rim.
Aviar MCPro (MCP) 168g 8/10 Daily bumper putter.

MVP
Shock Neutron 175g 9/10 ink on rim
Volt Neutron 175g 9/10 ink on rim

Prodigy
D1 400G (D1G) 163g 9/10 ink on rim
M4 First Run (M4G) 178g 10/10 light scuffs, no dmg

Latitude64
Diamond Light PDGA member disc ?g 9/10

Dynamic Discs
Trespass Fusion 175g 10/10 thrown once no ink

Almost everything in that is stock prices, less for used.

The only thing I can see that isn't would be the SDS Destroyer which would be like $35.

EDIT: Just looked at the other Destroyers, which are pre-Avery. Still like $20. $25 if you get lucky.

Almost everything in that is stock prices, less for used.

The only thing I can see that isn't would be the SDS Destroyer which would be like $35.

EDIT: Just looked at the other Destroyers, which are pre-Avery. Still like $20. $25 if you get lucky.

That's what I was checking on. I'm only about 5months into throwing plastic so I don't know much about the older stuff. Even if it's retail I don't mind finding that out. I got this 30pc box from a friend and I am not too much of a fan of how some of it throws. Just gauging a price on the stuff I want to trade off.

Edit: Also for the record, some of it is my daily bag stuff that was in the inventory (ie MCp, Dart, dx plastic etc) that isn't going to go up for trade because I know it's not worth anything... it was just in my list of discs.

Last edited:
I have two Z Magnets, both with ghost tournament stamps, one with ink on the inside of the rim, one with no ink

image.jpg

Just acquired this new CE valk.. Weighs 158. Green with kind of a pearl and a purple circle foil stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts