• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
San Marino Roc, CE Valkyrie, 11x KC pro Banshee

odQmVpel.jpg

17?g

jhvYghxl.jpg

174g

bYoOrDWl.jpg

169g

Last edited:
I read that Innova used the same stamp for a run of light plastic to be used at the Japan Open, so some people refer to it as "Japan Open Stamp". It is a unique stamp that usually gets a premium.

m4LlF3sl.jpg

Kind of curious to where you got this bit of info from.....

Since the stamp has been used on most all of the "SE" plastics.

How much are 10/10 Augusta Wraiths going for these days? and How much are Original run CCR going for?

Champ Aero, 176g, 8/10 w/ very faded ink on back of flight plate.
Any info would be appreciated and thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Aero.jpg
    Aero.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 16
Kind of curious to where you got this bit of info from.....

Since the stamp has been used on most all of the "SE" plastics.

I was referring to the color/pattern of the foil of the stamp, not the fact that it is the SE Bar Stamp. I forget where I read it.

What are first run star destroyers going for these days? Star stamped 170-175 gram bright colors. I have some new and some used. Some are x-out....trying to get a price gauge here. Thanks
....edit also have one white one with the stock stamp but marked *d on the back I know I got it right after 1st run time frame.

Last edited:
Depends a lot on color of disc, weight and color of stamp. I've seen new ones go for $70-120 and used anywhere from $25 to $40 for beat ones, more for ones in better shape.

First run Reaper

I bought this online for ?$$ and would like to know what it could bring to the right collector. It is new never thrown First run Elite Z Reaper by Discraft(176g). Any info would be great!
20131204_213820_HDR.jpg

Innova champion disc

I'm trying to find out how much this disc is worth.

Innova champion disc Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 65
How much are 10/10 Augusta Wraiths going for these days? and How much are Original run CCR going for?

Augusta Wraiths are selling for $55-$75 depending on weight and color and pearliness and the like. CCR I'd say $75 - $100. They are getting harder to find///

Hey guys,

I am hoping to unload a bunch of plastic on the market place and was hoping someone can help me identify fair prices for them, I would really appreciate it.

It's not a bunch of first runs or anything, just random stuff I have acquired over the years from various places.

http://i.imgur.com/d6jOTuO.jpg

I had originally posted it in picture rather than link form but it was ruining the format of DGR

Thank you and I appreciate your time!!! :)

Pretty much standard stock prices on all of them minus the used ones or ones with ink. Around $10-$14 on all of them, but the X Wasps might bring you a few extra dollars. Some people really like those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts