• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just snagged this Team Innova DX BB Aviar 175g 10/10 what's it worth??

C19B5032-3D89-4F18-AA72-DD03AE2EE84F-3859-0000025D5D000ED9_zpsd6f11ed2.jpg

8.5/10 DGA Glowfly, 170g, no ink
7.5/10 MVP Med. Ion, 175g, Textured rim, faded ink
8.5/10 Westside Northman, 172g
6.5/10 Millenium QMS, 176g, no run number (don't know if that's relevant), lots of ink
9/10 Discmania SPD, 170g, Innova Christmas disc
10/10 MVP Med. Ion, 165g, Stormtrooper (3rd run, I believe)

Find me another BB Aviar Team Stamped since its so easy then :)

I think what he means is there is a TON more team stamped stuff now vs in 2001. Whether its ebay, here, facebook groups; we all see it pop up daily in various molds. If the stock value is 10 bucks I would say about 15

I think what he means is there is a TON more team stamped stuff now vs in 2001. Whether its ebay, here, facebook groups; we all see it pop up daily in various molds. If the stock value is 10 bucks I would say about 15

Please find me more of them for $15 then...

I wouldn't pay 50 cents for it since its an aviar. One mans junk is another mans fortune. At the end of the day its the same disc with a different stamp. Doesn't make it worth 20x what it would be otherwise

Please find me more of them for $15 then...

Sorry you don't like the quote but that is pretty much what it is worth. I just picked up two team stamped champ firebirds for $35. Just talk to some Innova pros and you too will be able to get some cheap team stamped stuff.

Out of curiosity what do 4x and 5x JK Pro Valks go for usually. We will say well loved 7/10

I do not have a lot of info on 5X ... was that a smaller run? Did champion plastic with JK sig replace the JK Valkyrie shortening the stamp life?
18nvazGl.jpg

Last edited:
First Run DX Gazelle. 9/10, looks like it has never been thrown, only some storage wear. It has the "World's Biggest Disc Golf Weekend" stamp from 1995. It also has a very faint circle stamp on the back of the flight plate with light ink that says "1st run".
Any ideas what it's worth?

I do not have a lot of info on 5X ... was that a smaller run? Did champion plastic with JK sig replace the JK Valkyrie shortening the stamp life?
18nvazGl.jpg

well, part of the issue is that there is NO SUCH THING as a 5x jk pro valk.
4x jk (champ) valks were short runs and 5x were long runs but 5x jk pro's never existed...

What does a 9x kcpro teebird go for? 7/10. White w/ blue stamp. Signed by KC. Tacky, fingerprinty plastic. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts