• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Beast was given to me by Barry Schultz. 9+/10, 175g, Barry's ink.
It's nice and pearly! What do you think it's worth?

photo%2520%25281%2529.JPG

photo%2520%25282%2529.JPG

photo%2520%25283%2529.JPG

like $18-20 maybe.

Ok, both of these are brand new and unthrown. The Eagle is L mold, second run, 173. The Wraith is 175. What would be the top value of both these discs individually?

I own the Eagle and want to trade for the Wraith but need to know what my price value difference is to know what the second disc I get in the trade should be worth. Thanks for any help guys.

4Fgw2zMl.jpg
XdpLDpEl.jpg

Any ideas? Doesn't have a year or sticker. Scaled at 177.

Looks completely unthrown. 10/10. $5 bucks in the used bin.

Any ideas? Doesn't have a year or sticker. Scaled at 177.

Looks completely unthrown. 10/10. $5 bucks in the used bin.

did this have a Buzzz SS on it...for some reason the SS mold jumps out at me with this stamp.....somebody will correct me.

Got this last week. Asked around in a Facebook group but didn't get a certain answer. San Marino tooling, 2-ring, was told it was most likely a QMega. Another individual mentioned it could be a first run Qmega? He said because J Houck used to release all the newest Millenium runs in his players packs. Any insight on this? Could it be or have some CE in it? The disc was real fingerprinty, I've never had one like that before. Whoever had it though never threw it.

c3Lqjpdl.jpg

Piranha is not pat. pending, has pat number on track. Roc is ontario

So I picked these up today.

Would love some input on value before I list them for sale. All weights are marked not scaled. No ink unless noted

8x KC Pro Whippet Gold Stamp 9.5/10 174g
8x KC Pro Gazelle Purple Stamp 8.5/10 174g
Red Piranha with Gold Stamp 175g 8/10 (but perfect stamp) Alex written on back in pen fairly small
Circle Stamp Gazelle 8/10 172g Perfect stamp (and a very old Gotta Go Gotta Throw price sticker on back:)
Big Bird Roc 174g Rainbow stamp on white disc. 6.5/10

Oldies by deadbody55421, on Flickr

Ok, both of these are brand new and unthrown. The Eagle is L mold, second run, 173. The Wraith is 175. What would be the top value of both these discs individually?

I own the Eagle and want to trade for the Wraith but need to know what my price value difference is to know what the second disc I get in the trade should be worth. Thanks for any help guys.

4Fgw2zMl.jpg
XdpLDpEl.jpg

Seems like pretty fair trade. The Eagle might be worth about $10 more. I would think $50 - $60 on the Wraith and $60 - $70 on the EL

7+/10 12x KC aviar, white, pre flight #, 175, no ink san Marino 2 ring.... I feel line I've seen these go for more than current runs but don't know what to ask for it.

Also a black one, same condition,pre flight #, no ink, 2 ring but no san Marino tooling. I think this one was either 173 or 175g.

Any help asap would be super highly appreciated. I have a pending offer on one of them.

So I just got this disc. It has an old Wasp stamp, and an X Buzzz stamp. It is blue with sparkles, and the inside has a wasp tooling. Is this rare, valuable? It is a little used, and has some faded ink. I traded a new-ish Surge SS for it.
picstitch_zps36dbd89c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.