• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Roc like that but with gold stamp. Nearly impossible to put $ value on because none have been sold recently. Very collectable. Worth a lot to the right person. What is the condition?

He didn't say, but it appears to be unthrown, but a disc that old will obviously age regardless in storage.

And that's pretty much what I told him, I had no idea where to even start on value. I was trying to think of other 1-4x Ken Climo discs I'd seen sold.

EDIT: I found this under 'Completed Listings'. Was this disc actually sold or did the auction end unsold?

Last edited:
He didn't say, but it appears to be unthrown, but a disc that old will obviously age regardless in storage.

And that's pretty much what I told him, I had no idea where to even start on value. I was trying to think of other 1-4x Ken Climo discs I'd seen sold.

EDIT: I found this under 'Completed Listings'. Was this disc actually sold or did the auction end unsold?

I bet a Roc would be worth a few more bucks than the Cobra listed on the bay. The picture looks like an Avair with a double stamp. Doesn't look like it sold but not the same disc/stamp...

Barstamp Buzzz?

Is this a barstamp Buzzz? Any idea on it's worth?

frnd.jpg

pefx.jpg

x4tm.jpg

Need a price check will be for sale if given the right offer. Right one 175 8.5/10 left one 169 8/10. No gauges just ink and been used

Attachments

• 971185_10101239807767475_1894031624_n.jpg
    971185_10101239807767475_1894031624_n.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 32
Are 4-chain Magnets worth anything or is there anything special I should look for that would set one 4-chain Magnet apart from others?

Are 4-chain Magnets worth anything or is there anything special I should look for that would set one 4-chain Magnet apart from others?

There are quite a few people who horde 4-chain magnets, both the soft and regular versions. If it's in really good shape, it'd probably push at least 15 to 20 dollars.

I've purchased quite a few 7-8/10 soft 4-chain magnets for 10 to 13 dollars in the past.

Other than the typical sought after characterisitics of collector discs (heavy, unique color, unique complete stamp) 4 chains also come with a pulse which I believe signifies a first/earlier run. If you want to see the price range just LMK.

With Pulse
SDx9BhEl.jpg

I would think that the cheetahs would be more then that.

I have sold quite a few 11x cheetahs. The ones that go for $$$$ are the blood reds. On his chart, mine was the red with a yellow stamp 8/10 that sold for 38+shipping on ebay. I also sold a red with a rainbow stamp in better shape for 40 bucks. Those are the only ones that go for alot of money on the cheetahs. Kind of a lost mold in the KC pro but maybe hold them for a while because the prices have went up this year on those and the gazelles.

Need a price check will be for sale if given the right offer. Right one 175 8.5/10 left one 169 8/10. No gauges just ink and been used

Ok now I see what they look like, the ink on the front murders price on any OOP plastic. I would say the light weight hurts it even more. I would say 16-20 tops on the right one. The left one you would get 25-35 top dollar on if you find a rare person who likes yellow and the stamp is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.