• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen ce QMSs and ce QJLSs with that stamp.

Since the stamp is dated, this one is pretty easy. If its definitely a champion plastic then with an '02 tournament stamp it is CE. I have seen CE Classic Rocs with other tournament stamps dated '02 and '03 so this fits the pattern. Ink showing through the flight plate sucks but I would still expect to get 40 in that condition if its 170g+. Deduct up to 10 bucks if its light and add 10 bucks if its 150 class due to rarity.

10717404413_f79c685738_b.jpg
[/url] IMG_0916 by Materhead, on Flickr[/IMG]

first run pumas?

From eBay

Attachments

• Price 2.jpg
    Price 2.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 56
Whippets, Sharks, and Vipers are all reasonably common for circle stamps. $15 each if new.

As for the Warplane, sadly they aren't worth much. I had a bunch of original run Warplanes but they were nearly impossible to sell. I think they're really cool discs but there is just no market. I think I sold mine for like $10 each.

Soft, pearly, champ Orc 168 ?

How much are these soft, pearly, 168 Champ Orcs going for these days ?

Attachments

• 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 55
As for the Warplane, sadly they aren't worth much. I had a bunch of original run Warplanes but they were nearly impossible to sell. I think they're really cool discs but there is just no market. I think I sold mine for like $10 each.
I sold a bunch of airplane stamps for $30+. The key? Don't sell them to disc golfers. There are a bunch of WWII airplane freaks out there that value these more for the picture on them than disc golfers value them as golf discs. Show them to somebody at the VFW.

I sold a bunch of airplane stamps for $30+. The key? Don't sell them to disc golfers. There are a bunch of WWII airplane freaks out there that value these more for the picture on them than disc golfers value them as golf discs. Show them to somebody at the VFW.

Damn that's a good idea, wish I'd thought to do that lol.

Are elite x MRXs worth anything? I know they are oop, but does anyone throw them?

Is there any value for vibram discs with backwards flight numbers? I have two Ibexs, and their flight numbers are opposite of one another.

Last edited:
Any value above retail?

175 P-Line P2, 10/10 (bagged), I believe this was the first run of P P2s (marked KP2), stiff, rainbow foil stamp
39690d86b30e143f8bf3449a2894eee6_zps8ff1d4fc.jpg

173 First Run S-Line P2, 7/10, ink under the rim, double circle/San Marino/patent number tooling
17228bd86c62455df841915f5c217c55_zpsbfa38084.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts