• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the info!

anybody that can fill in the gaps on the other two?
Probably 30ish for the Teebird too. Low weight will make it unattractive to some players.

I just tossed one in a river last week and need a replacement... hrmmmm.

Sorry, I can't wait!

I found a 168g DX 9x Roc at Play-it-Again sports. White, purpley-pink foil, and I think I'm being honest when I say 9/10. It looks like it has been sitting in a garage since 1998. There are NO dings, no scratches. The foil stamp is a little crackley with age. Pictures coming, but I wanna shout this 'un out I'm so stoked!

Any idea on a black 20th Anniversary big bird Roc? I'm not a Roc guy so I have no idea if its worth $4 or $40 lol. Just found in my tote box tonight.

^there's one on ebay for $50 buy it now with plenty of watchers no buyers. I would bet $40 is a good ballpark for it.

Follow up photos

Sorry, I can't wait!

I found a 168g DX 9x Roc at Play-it-Again sports. White, purpley-pink foil, and I think I'm being honest when I say 9/10. It looks like it has been sitting in a garage since 1998. There are NO dings, no scratches. The foil stamp is a little crackley with age. Pictures coming, but I wanna shout this 'un out I'm so stoked!

Here's the images. Let's see if I'm smart enough to get this to show up in the thread!

Attachments

• IMG_0702.jpg
    IMG_0702.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 31
DX Leo 10/10 171g

image_zpsd37d52d8.jpg

how much are 150 class S-TB going for? 10/10, white, stock stamp w/o flight numbers, has patent numbers. i know they have some on discgolfvalues for 25$, but are the 150 class less common?

also, what about a 10/10 champ aviar, san marino tooling w/two rings, 163g? it's a factory second with no bead.

Neither is worth much outside of stock. Champion aviars are not super popular, even the 11x ones go for a lot less than most 11x stuff.

Here's the images. Let's see if I'm smart enough to get this to show up in the thread!

Not a DX Roc. That's a 9x KC Pro Roc.
Congrats, but I don't have a good idea what it's worth, but I would guess a lot.

9x Roc's have seemingly dropped in price the last couple of years, along with the 8x. One in nice condition like that (although light at 168g) should still be worth $80ish though. Who knows if you'll find a buyer at that price, however.

IMAG0074_zpsemyehhmf.jpg

not gummy; it's PFN, NOT WWW, has patent #'s and all that jazz. has some blue striation throughout the disc; nothing major. 175g, 9.5/10 because of that dumb black fleck in the plastic.

seems on FB they were going for around 20?

Probably 30ish for the Teebird too. Low weight will make it unattractive to some players.

I just tossed one in a river last week and need a replacement... hrmmmm.

28-33 is about right on the tbird. Light weight hurts a lot. Not many people will throw a tbird under 170 even though I prefer my champ ones at that weight. It would only be around 40 brand new at that weight. I just bought a new 161g for 35 and felt that was close to the top end.

Not a DX Roc. That's a 9x KC Pro Roc.
Congrats, but I don't have a good idea what it's worth, but I would guess a lot.

Ah ha. Thanks. I'm not in a hurry, but I'm not going to be greedy, either. Someone with cash in hand will get that disc, but I'm not gonna grind 'em out for the "full value". So I see the PRO designation on the disc, but the plastic is arranged in those "pancake folds" like you see on DX discs: uneven concentric layers of plastic under the flight plate. It feels dry and dusty, like DX. Is this really a different plastic forumla? Did Pro plastic exist, back then?

I feel like a museum curator with this thing floating around my room...

Wondering if this guy is worth anything at all. It's a Discraft Elite X XL. Stamp as you can see says it was given out in 2003, but I got it from a friend, who got it from the original owner. I know the ink on the back is an issue if I can't get it off, but overall it's in good condition. One or two knicks on the edge and a little rough in spots. But overall condition is good, just a bit used.

Attachments

• IMG_3605.jpg
    IMG_3605.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3606.jpg
    IMG_3606.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 8
Ah ha. Thanks. I'm not in a hurry, but I'm not going to be greedy, either. Someone with cash in hand will get that disc, but I'm not gonna grind 'em out for the "full value". So I see the PRO designation on the disc, but the plastic is arranged in those "pancake folds" like you see on DX discs: uneven concentric layers of plastic under the flight plate. It feels dry and dusty, like DX. Is this really a different plastic forumla? Did Pro plastic exist, back then?

I feel like a museum curator with this thing floating around my room...

It's KC Pro plastic, not Pro plastic.

KC Pro is stiff and chalky, more so than DX.

Got a few I am looking for a price check on, any info would be helpful. The buzzz might be ordinary but figured it was worth a shot.

11X Champ Teebird 7/10, says Rancho, CA on the underside of the rim assuming its a rancho mold? 175G

Pearly Blue Buzz 8/10, has Buzzz and Discraft embossed on the inner rim. 177G

SYl01Obl.jpg

Uru5UtJl.jpg

TwGuBcAl.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.