• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Flake Schultz 3x Teebird?

I got this champion Metal flake Schultz 3x teebird from Cloud 9 in Tennessee. He then went on to win another and the store closed down so I'm assuming its decently rare now? I remember the store employee telling me it was a very limited run but I don't remember how many. Anyway, it says the store name on the disc and is in pretty decent condition(I use it but sparingly). It's 175g if weight changes the price.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 43
LOL maybe, but looks like the last few pages of discs posted had no values given. Not sure if that is normal or not.

The last couple months are my only experience with this page. But yeah, it is normal. People on here seem to only be willing respond to posts on rarer older stuff. My only response I got on here, was a lowball pm offer for 12$ less than my ebay auction ended up ended at. I assume it was sent as a PM to avoid people calling it out as lowball, but don't hate the player; hate the game. Right?

I wont give a value unless I know Im close on it. I'm constantly watching completely random discs on the facebook sites and eBay so I think I have a grasp for what discs can go for.

I'd assumed there are people using it that way as well. I mainly check this page out of curiosity. Searching completed eBay listings and old marketplace threads are the best ways I've found to price discs.

qfmX3OHl.jpg
[/IMG
LrSfpgWl.jpg

Special Edition Valkyrie Prototype Stamp 7/10 with faded ink with several minor one major knick. any estimates? Searching Special edition valkyrie brings up old, out of stock, disc golf center pages with the original retail price, searching SE Valkyrie autocorrects to CE Valkyrie.

DOC,

I sold a 10/10 SE Valk for like $45 on ebay a few months ago. In this condition I would say $15 - $20 $10 on DGCR if someone likes to throw em.

I've got a First Run Pro Teebird, no flight numbers, pretty road rashed, some nicks and scrapes in the rim, one small slice on the rim. No idea what weight as its worn off, feels heavier though. Stamp is still there. Anyone have a ballpark figure of what it might be worth? I can get a pic up in a bit.

Not much. Those Pro Teebirds never got much love.

Are first run Stalkers worth anything extra? Got a few in 9/10 condition I'm wanting to sell, but want to price check them before I do. Seen some places list them for $40-$50. Is that accurate?

Also what about 2010 Am World's chmion Katanas? I have 5 I want to sell and the prices I see them selling for is anywhere between $45-$75 if 10/10. Anyone able to help me nail down a solid selling price?

Here's a pic of the disc I'm talking about:

09-IMG_4893.JPG
Bump. Anyone?

Anyone have any idea how much this is worth? Was pulled out of a pond today (currently trying to contact the owner, but just curious if I can't return it).

Can't find any info about it anywhere, besides it came out in 1988, iirc.

Attachments

• IMG_3667.jpg
    IMG_3667.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 60
tried to go back and edit the last post to include more photos, but couldn't find an edit button, so I apologize for the double post. One more post coming with a few more discs.

1. Dark blue: 11x Champ Eagle (stamp wiped except outlines)
2. Light Blue: 11 x Champ Eagle
3. Red: Star Beast (semi translucent star plastic)
4. Orange/Pink/Yellow: 11x KC Pro Cheetah
5. Green: 11x Champ TeeBird
6. Dark Blue 12x Champ TeeBird

(next post)
7. Light Green: Champion Boss with bubble rim (mistakes?)
8. Orange/Yellow Tie Dye: 2x Champ Leopard

Attachments

• IMG_3672.jpg
    IMG_3672.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3673.jpg
    IMG_3673.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3674.jpg
    IMG_3674.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 59
last ones. Had a good haul today from a buddy going scuba diving into a quarry pond for discs. Thanks for looking and your thoughts.

Attachments

• IMG_3675.jpg
    IMG_3675.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_3678.jpg
    IMG_3678.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3679.jpg
    IMG_3679.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 31
Probably the best out of the bunch is the Cheetah. Saw one pretty close to that go for $45 the other day.

Eagles depend if the are X or L molds.

Boss and Beast are nothing special. The 2X Barry should be decent at $15.

Anyone know anything about these medium ions? I believe the blue ones are from the first run of mediums and the others came just after that. all have the textured bottom.

70e12ff7-527f-4f89-996d-b3b8000db1e3_zps6jvznyiq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts