• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
98b505aa9f.png

How about this one? Eleven time KC Pro Teebird, 172g, solid 8/10 if you don't count the horrible ink.

98b505aa9f.png

How about this one? Eleven time KC Pro Teebird, 172g, solid 8/10 if you don't count the horrible ink.

$30-35 for that one. Unfortunately lots of ink and stamp wear make it less collectible. Due to the ink you are looking at the lower end.

11x 8/10 no ink can be anywhere from $40-60 and sometimes even higher than that.

What is this disc worth?

Discraft Cyclone
149g
PDGA Stamped
4x Autographed and PDGA Numbers
-Ken Climo
-Barry Schultz
-Ron Russell
-Scott Stokely

Signatures are faded pretty well but still readable. I believe the disc is from 1999ish but i'm not too sure. This disc was passed down from my father to me and is not for sale. I am just curious of your opinions, and also what can i do to prevent any further fading from happening?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 15
Discraft Cyclone
149g
PDGA Stamped
4x Autographed and PDGA Numbers
-Ken Climo
-Barry Schultz
-Ron Russell
-Scott Stokely

Signatures are faded pretty well but still readable. I believe the disc is from 1999ish but i'm not too sure. This disc was passed down from my father to me and is not for sale. I am just curious of your opinions, and also what can i do to prevent any further fading from happening?
Probably not worth more than the memories it has within your family.

$20-30. Somewhere within that range.

I agree. May be hard to move at the 30$ end, but it will eventually. Seems like most all of these in the awful 'cellophane' colour. (I got 3 thowers like that and they is a slight beef. ..pair a husky Qolf with domer Valk and a smooth arm can cover most long driving duties) ...I am holding onto mine, they in my big field bag

info or approximate value on this 167Star Ontario Roc. swirlier than pic shows. 7.5/10 noinkView attachment 55940
10-12$ and shipping. That is a great disc as a hanging out in parking lot trader. Looks like one of those discs that would be most tempting handled and 'can I give it a toss' type. $ Valuations suck when below a 9 unless über funky.

Last edited:
Anyone have any clue to what F2 Patent # Champ Glow Destroyers 175 10/10would go for these days?

How about F2 E*DS, pop-top Echo Green 175, patent # and 10/10?

a bunch here:

Bird Bird Rocs
Ontario 180g Blue / Red holo stamp 8/10
SM 179g Light blue / Blue stamp ink on bottom 6-7/10
SM 178g Yellow / very faded blue stamp ink on bottom 6/10

2x CE Valk Teal 174-175g black/silver stamps 6/10 ink on plate
CE Valk Red 175g yellow stamp 8/10 very faded small ink on top
JK Valk 4x off-white 174g 8/10 black stamp w/ small gold Woodshed stamp / feels like champ plastic, faded ink on plate
JK Valk 4x white 150g 8/10 black stamp, feels like Pro plastic. small name ink and AO weight stamp on plate.
JK Valk 4x white 174g 7-8/10 purple holo stamp and Longhorn dye, very very small ink on plate

thanks!

$30-35 for that one. Unfortunately lots of ink and stamp wear make it less collectible. Due to the ink you are looking at the lower end.

11x 8/10 no ink can be anywhere from $40-60 and sometimes even higher than that.

Are you sure about that one? It is 11x KC Pro, not Champion, in a desirable color and weight. I think he could get at least $40, especially on the Facebooks, but if you have more experience in this I will respectfully defer.

Anyone have any clue to what F2 Patent # Champ Glow Destroyers 175 10/10would go for these days?

How about F2 E*DS, pop-top Echo Green 175, patent # and 10/10?

Not sure on champion pop top but on the echo star pop close to $75 or a little more. I sold mine here for $15 not knowing what I had. About 5 ppl messaged me making me offers close to $75 if I didn't sell it to the original guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts