• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part IV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 TeeBirds. I was told on the course last weekend the tyedye one was pretty valuable. Can you help me determine what these are both worth? They both have been thrown but not very much, just stored for years. I know they have a huge following, but I always seem to have one in the bag I prefer to throw. These are the newest 2 discs in my collection - ha. The clearish one has no ink on it and the tyedye has 172 T written on the back. Thanks y'all in advance
20160524_190357.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
20160524_190335.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Top one is probably a solid ~30 and maybe a bit more depending on weight and if its a CAL mold

The Fly-dye 10x is probably worth a little more (~50+) depending on the condition of the plastic (kinda need to feel it to tell).

Both look like good throwers.

Does anyone have any idea what this might be worth? Not sure whether it's big or little bead, like I think V chain aviars are separated into? Decently scuffed but could definitely be cleaned up. 171 g San Marino

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 46
Its a chains aviar. Not sure the current market but in that condition and weight id guess 25 to 35. The nicer ones fetch 50+

Big Bird Roc3 180G Pink with Gold stamp

Got it in a raffle and i am not a collector so no clue what its worth.

a
CkWjaftWgAAcLrG.jpg

40-55, depending on buyer. IMO
This is a pretty good estimate. I know I've seen them go for as low as $30 but that hasn't been for quite some time.

DGV had them listed at $44 last time they had them in stock.

I'd wager a solid FB bidding war could easily push it over $60

Old School DX Classic Roc with Innova 1995 stamp and 175.

While the Classic Roc is out of production the 1995 stamp doesn't mean it's that old.

With the "classic" on there, it's a newer run.

Depending on what they tooling is on the back.

This is a pretty good estimate. I know I've seen them go for as low as $30 but that hasn't been for quite some time.

DGV had them listed at $44 last time they had them in stock.

I'd wager a solid FB bidding war could easily push it over $60

Thanks guys. Appreciate the input a lot. I'm not into the collector market so really was clueless. Just knew it was worth more. Will probably be putting on a fb auction shortly 👍

Thanks guys. Appreciate the input a lot. I'm not into the collector market so really was clueless. Just knew it was worth more. Will probably be putting on a fb auction shortly 👍

Nice raffle win! If you happen to sell it please post an update, would love to get a more concrete number. I was going to guess $35 - $40 range, hopefully I am wrong and you get some great offers. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts