• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

Tulsa orc
Augusta wraith
de07e870f10fa341f0e5d16825253001.jpg
c7c5099a2d73f27d1fbb28d9c8e27f1e.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Middle two destroyers
White one is tourney stamp 2008 pre Avery *ds
Red is also tourney stamped 2008
It is a *D near perfect shape
Also want to know what y'all think about these possibly being first run since destroyer was born in 2007.

04703a4629c67321fcf88f3d20b31761.jpg

This is 171 s/wr. It is from opening day of Golden gate Park disc course! Cool piece of history! Flies like a dream! Just looking for any info or ballpark value if any. Thx.
28099aab4a3e812a41212902af53886c.jpg

Here's the echo star I'm wondering about. Again, max weight no ink 7.5/8-10. Thanks

Attachments

• 614DD917-4CF3-4115-B95D-6BA66B8A6212.jpg
    614DD917-4CF3-4115-B95D-6BA66B8A6212.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 25
  • FD311564-27AB-435D-AE9E-9E833636EF3D.jpg
    FD311564-27AB-435D-AE9E-9E833636EF3D.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 16
Here's the echo star I'm wondering about. Again, max weight no ink 7.5/8-10. Thanks

Whatever a new Echo Star is worth, they still make those I think. Now they do not say anything on the back, sometimes just the WWW. Innova discs then address of Innova. Depends on the run of Destroyers if they have that on the back.

Whatever a new Echo Star is worth, they still make those I think. Now they do not say anything on the back, sometimes just the WWW. Innova discs then address of Innova. Depends on the run of Destroyers if they have that on the back.

Didn't think they made them anymore, at least I couldn't find any new ones. There's no address on the bottom just Innova champion discs inc. www.innovadiscs.com. Thought I might of came across a decent score. Anyone else have an idea?

It's on their website yes, but so is the FL and I know for sure they don't make those anymore. So you can just color me confused. Thanks though.

Middle two destroyers
White one is tourney stamp 2008 pre Avery *ds
Red is also tourney stamped 2008
It is a *D near perfect shape
Also want to know what y'all think about these possibly being first run since destroyer was born in 2007.

04703a4629c67321fcf88f3d20b31761.jpg

Any info on middle destroyers?

This is 171 s/wr. It is from opening day of Golden gate Park disc course! Cool piece of history! Flies like a dream! Just looking for any info or ballpark value if any. Thx.
28099aab4a3e812a41212902af53886c.jpg

Love those old SWR wraiths. You're lookin at $20ish if thrown, couple less if inked. $25+ if 10/10. I'm pricing it as a tourney stamp wraith. Great thrower!

Any info on middle destroyers?

Probably $20-25 on the white, $25-30 on the red. Tourney stamps don't have quite the same value as stock stamps. Should be able to sell them as excellent throwers.

It's on their website yes, but so is the FL and I know for sure they don't make those anymore. So you can just color me confused. Thanks though.

Innova absolutely DOES NOT make Echostar anymore. There are still some available for sale and I am sure some backstock at the warehouse. But they are not, repeat, not making them currently. That is not to say they may not again in the future, but they are currently OOP.

You have to be careful believing what some people on these forums proclaim as facts. Certain individuals are know to be "expert" in everything but mostly just spread utter nonsense. I would actually encourage you to verify what I am saying.

Innova absolutely DOES NOT make Echostar anymore. There are still some available for sale and I am sure some backstock at the warehouse. But they are not, repeat, not making them currently. That is not to say they may not again in the future, but they are currently OOP.

You have to be careful believing what some people on these forums proclaim as facts. Certain individuals are know to be "expert" in everything but mostly just spread utter nonsense. I would actually encourage you to verify what I am saying.

The Innova site needs to fix that then.

FL was not on the site when I showed Innova still had the Echo Star plastic available for some discs up. FL is now has a similar mold that Discmania Makes.

Last edited:
Skeet Scienski Vortex USA stamp Buzzz

People ask a lot of money for black Buzzzes with Skeet Vortex stamp. How much is this red/pink one worth?

Attachments

• buzzzz.jpg
    buzzzz.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 25

EchoStar Destroyer is off of the order form again. It seems to be on and off the order form. I had some last year, but unable to order them so far this year. I'm pretty sure they're just selling out the back stock.

As for the FL, it's on the order form, but out of stock. I ordered Star FL's 4 different times last year. Possibly just back stock.

Edit: As pjhayes stated, I'm pretty sure all of the EchoStar on the order form are back stock that will eventually sell off.

Last edited:

Latest posts