• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

This Discraft Buzzz is from Misprint pack, looks interesting, but I can't find any info on it. Is there anyone who has any clue what it is or if it has some wotrh? Thanks

Attachments

• 20394729_10203816219801603_1028529109_o.jpg
    20394729_10203816219801603_1028529109_o.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 20348082_10203816219401593_1454983230_o.jpg
    20348082_10203816219401593_1454983230_o.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 66
This Discraft Buzzz is from Misprint pack, looks interesting, but I can't find any info on it. Is there anyone who has any clue what it is or if it has some wotrh? Thanks

Probably worth less than a stock ESP Buzzz, that stamp is basically camouflage. Sorry.

Avery Jenkins FD3? which run is it and what it could be worth?
beO9s

Yeah, you're probably looking at $20-$25 on that wraith. Maybe $30 if you're really lucky and it's in great condition. The no ink really helps you. As someone who throws a lot of wraiths, I'd pay 20-25. For reference, a 9/10 170+ PFN (not Climo) no ink Wraith sold on facebook auction for $33 just the other day. It was white with a pretty purple stamp. Yours doesn't look to be in quite that good of shape, but is still a great disc.

cdn.com/20170718/3d29e8ce8bef3f38dba1f16713accb25.jpg[/IMG]no ink 6-7/10
c9a41ef2ff0e1884860ead5ef85a8c0a.jpg
No ink again, 6-7/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're looking at $12-$15 on the sidewinder. PFN Champ Sidewinders are great throwers. Not everyone like factory dye, though. The Teebird would be 20 or more if it wasn't 150 class. There may still be some market for it, but I'm not 100% sure. The beast is probably in the $12 range.

what would a 175g field tested Avery stamped S/DS penned destroyer fetch? did the last run of destros kill that hype?
also the first run of sexton firebirds?

I would think $35-$40 on that destroyer. Maybe more. The newest run of destroyers not being quite as meat hooky might impact the Avery DS market, but they're certainly still highly sought after, especially in that kind of condition.

First run of sexton firebirds can sell $70 or so if new and uninked. However, Sextonbird mania is currently calming down a bit as by now most people who are going to buy a 2017 sexybird has one in their hands. I'd wait for the inevitable 2018 Sexy bird release and the craziness that will ensue when the first few batches sell out in 5 minutes or less. The best time to sell a first run sexybird is when everyone is going crazy for the newest sexybird.

You're looking at $12-$15 on the sidewinder. PFN Champ Sidewinders are great throwers. Not everyone like factory dye, though. The Teebird would be 20 or more if it wasn't 150 class. There may still be some market for it, but I'm not 100% sure. The beast is probably in the $12 range.

Thanks for the info. Typically I'm not in it to flip these but I dont want to be throwing something aimlessly if it's something I shouldn't be. And it never hurts to be informed.

Thanks for the info. Typically I'm not in it to flip these but I dont want to be throwing something aimlessly if it's something I shouldn't be. And it never hurts to be informed.

Yup. I actually didn't look at that teebird as closely as I should have before. I thought it was PFN 12x, not an 11x. You still may have some value there even at 150. Someone else may be better equipped on answering that.

I have an early run Ion that I bought when they first came out. Textured bottom, opaque "proton" plastic (before they had neutron), 6 or 7/10. Worth anything?

Also a PFN Pro Leo, 7/10.

Wondering what these 4 Lat 64 discs are worth...
2011 worlds bolt 167g -lip ink -used -purple
2011 worlds bolt 173g -new- lavashift
2009 worlds striker 174g-new- poledancer
Jesper Lundmark #41 of 100-signed-new

kSpYPk

Last edited:
Any value more than stock for a MF TeeBird (Blue with sparkly Gold stamp 171 8.5-9/10), MF Destroyer (Chartreuse with Blue stamp 171 8.5/10 due to stamp wear lightly thrown), Luster Savant (Yellow with Red USDGC Double Stamp 175 8.5/10 due to some stamp scratches lightly thrown), or a Luster Mystere (Purple with a USDGC Doubles Flag Stamp 175 8.5/10 with ink)?

Really no answer for these?

Really no answer for these?

From what I know, I just bought a MF teebird and destroyer in the last week new from the store, nothing besides stock there right now. savant probably 15. Not sure on the others

$_1.JPG

Not my exact disc but is like mine at 180 grams though mine was Ivory color from the get go. I also saw he was selling his at nearly $45.00, is this close to the worth of the disc? Mine is flattop and is like new as his is.

Last edited:
Wizards have almost zero resale value unless new...even older PDGA tooled versions. People just don't care.

Yes but this is the Discontinued disc the Wizard R9i model that did not meet the PDGA flexibility standards, so people who use that disc have had the price drive up due to them buying up all that come for sale. About 90%-95% of tournament directors would let you use that disc because the PDGA says the disc is legal as long as the Tournament director says you can use the disc you can.

Yes but this is the Discontinued disc the Wizard R9i model that did not meet the PDGA flexibility standards, so people who use that disc have had the price drive up due to them buying up all that come for sale. About 90%-95% of tournament directors would let you use that disc because the PDGA says the disc is legal as long as the Tournament director says you can use the disc you can.

You mean the g9i, and yes, it is a touch more sought after, but you'd be surprised how little the resale is on them.

The disc is a KC ROC 12 time it seems.

$_1.JPG

Not my exact disc but is like mine at 180 grams though mine was Ivory color from the get go. I also saw he was selling his at nearly $45.00, is this close to the worth of the disc? Mine is flattop and is like new as his is.

I have one of these as well and I too am not sure on price, from what I understand these are the first kc rocs to have a full color hotstamp. What makes this interesting is this hot-stamping process is the same process that made ching rocs so special. So these are a "ching" kc of sorts. Not really sure if that makes these worth more or not, but I do know that they are more valuable than a basic 12x roc.

Latest posts