• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] What is this disc worth (Part V)?

Whats this worth? New 10x KC pro Firebird 173g

Attachments

• s-l300.jpg
    s-l300.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 58
Anything crazy for a 6/10 echo star destroyer, marked ESDS with patent #

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have an old ontario rhyno in what I believe is dx plastic. 165g. 6/10. Stamp is very faded, but you can barely make out the bar stamp at the top. What is this worth?

Z2skM

That's an old one.

Hard to say what the exact number would be because I have not seen a new one. I had a candy pro that I let go for 50 bucks last year. It was not new. I figure it's well north of that number. There is a used one like mine on eBay currently that's sitting at 45, I expect it to bring 60-65.
Whats this worth? New 10x KC pro Firebird 173g

That pd looks like a rough 7. Looks to have possibly been either ran over by a motor vehicle or plucked from a pond. Likely not both. I don't think it'll hold much value in the current state, but you could open an offer thread to field interest?

It's super stained so I imagine it was in water. Doesn't have that much physical damage. Flies well, wasn't sure which bin to throw it in thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found some old millennium in a used bin, curious what they are worth:

Polaris LS, 1.19 run, feels like sirius plastic. 172g, yellow/blue stamp, 6/10.

Aurora MS Sirius, marked first run 1.1. 165g, pink/white dye, ink on rim, otherwise 9/10.

Orion LF Sirius, 1.1 run. 167g, yellow/red stamp, ink on rim, otherwise 9/10.

Also found a Pro Shark with patent #s. Whitish/silver stamp 175g. No ink, 9/10.

Thanks

The shark might get $20 or $25 bucks from a dedicated shark thrower on the right day. Take ten bucks off that rest of the week. Legit strong 9/10 condition could give you a couple extra bucks from a hardcore collector.

Not sure on the on the others but cool finds for sure.

Id buy/trade you for the shark as my pfn champ is way to close to getting beat it, only save it for special rounds.

I might shoot you a pm on the shark, thanks for the info.

Yeah, cool finds for sure. Paid $40 for those 4 discs plus 2 I'm definitely keeping to throw - pfn patent # pro wraith and a limited edition ESP Comet, both 175g.

I'm no expert but I think there were some old tourney stamped DX Rocs from the mid 90's, Ontario mold patent #s. Fair shape but no legible identifying ink. Also a pretty beat X Wasp. Vendor didn't really know what he had and said some dude's wife finally made him clean out the closet.

Super Straight Modified Wasp

Bought this today. Probably 7/10 condition. Wiped stamp, but you can see the outline, it's an Elite Z Super Straight Modified Wasp stamp. Buzzz tooling on the inner rim. What's it worth?

Bought this today. Probably 7/10 condition. Wiped stamp, but you can see the outline, it's an Elite Z Super Straight Modified Wasp stamp. Buzzz tooling on the inner rim. What's it worth

An old school guy gave me a really old Aviar after returning his CE Teebird. It's super soft and has a microbead. Patent numbers and San Marino tooling on the back. Texas 10 charity tour stamp. Any ideas??

Latest posts